Explostive story on Beto O'Rourke held by reporter till after election

LOGO!

1 Like

Lol. Trumpets gonna Trump.

1 Like

Did you seriously just equate this story to a situation where a person died? :rofl:

Amazing!!

Something like 20 different women have come forward and confirmed it publicly that this is how he treated them. A few sued him. At least one lawsuit is still progressing. Current events. Knowledge is power.

Once a serial sexual assaulter always a serial sexual assaulter.

Not that you care. Which is all the more hilarious and disturbing.

I was told in another thread that Ted Kennedy did what the majority of younger people do anyway, he was just unlucky. Not my words.

no oneā€™s claiming moral highground here. thats just flack evading the question

there are serious laws he may have broken.

which evidently is a pattern for him

but thatā€™s ok heā€™s a democrat and obama 2.0

almost every story about democrats does

wonder what that isā€¦

Devoted family man?!? This must be a joke. Donald Trump savagelely and brutally attacked Ted Cruzā€™s family members, but especially his wife. And how does he respond? He bends a knee and kisses the ring and becomes a groveling sycophant. He has lost all of his Constitutional cred he once may have had. He voted in lockstep with the party establishment instead of voting for what is right and in line with the Constitution. He is a spineless coward and yes, he looks creepy to boot.

3 Likes

Or worse, Trump and Fox News who ALSO buried the Stormy Daniels story before the election. Can you imagine the change in results had Fox of all places broken that story right before the election? But somehow Betoā€™s milquetoast story about hacking long distant lines in his teenage years deserves to be held to a different standard. Even though the author himself says he couldnā€™t have run with it prior because no one would confirm on the record. Itā€™s hypocrisy in its most blatant form.

It seems you lack an understanding of what investigative journalism is or what it entails. Would that be a fair assumption based on these questions?

Good gravy man. The reporter has even shrugged off her NDA from Fox and is going to testify in front of Congress over this. You been out of pocket for the last week or so?

1 Like

Well whomever told you that was not very bright and certainly was not accurate. If I were you, I probably wouldnā€™t go around repeating what this other person told you, because it reflects badly on you now.

1 Like

Itā€™s just bad luck Teddy killed someone, he was just doing what everyone does.

Serious laws? May have been? As opposed to non-serious and definitely were? :rofl:

1 Like

Well gosh, that didnā€™t say at all what you claimed it said. Imagine that. You claimed someone told you the majority of young people do what Ted Kennedy did. Thatā€™s not what was said at all. Why did you make that up?

2 Likes

Youā€™re right I didnā€™t remember it correctly. So as long as Teddy did what many people he knows do, itā€™s just still bad luck.

Iā€™m about to read this thread. Is it worth it or is it like net neutrality threads here?

I donā€™t agree with that either. But Iā€™m not sure that is what @TheDoctorIsIn meant either. We can let him weigh in.

exactly. sounds like we need a good 2+ year investigation huh?