Explostive story on Beto O'Rourke held by reporter till after election

do you have proof that Beto hacked anything?

Iā€™m not opposed to that idea, but there a lot of them out there. Iā€™m sure they already have a number of them.

Of course it is.

Just this afternoon, I whistled into my cell phone, and made a free long-distance call.

This is movie was based on the life of beto.

So youā€™ve never used an acoustic coupler modem? Make the connection, get the tone, put the receiver in the modem cradle, and off you go. So yes, you COULD do that.

I was gonna go with Hackers, but that works too.

2 Likes

Hack the planet!

2 Likes

Why did they sit on this story it only makes Beto even cooler.

2 Likes

The media was in the tank for Beta from day one.

Beta wrote about fantasies about killing children. Yet itā€™s devoted family man Ted Cruz who is the creepy zodiac killer. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Clearly Betoā€™s discussion under an agreement stole that election. Itā€™s just the same as Trump and the National Enquirer, Iā€™ll bet you think.

1 Like

Okay, but what policies does he have that will make the country a better place? The POTUS election should not simply be a popularity contest. Sometimes the best policies are not always the popular ones.

You do know that pretty much everyone who work in cyber security was a hacker.
DARPA is full of former hackers.

Iā€™ve heard from many people that Ted Cruzā€™s father helped kill JFK and Ted protects him and lets him near his children. So save the eye rolls.

1 Like

Hacking is overrated these days anyway. Itā€™s illegal, and even script kiddies get arrested and thrown in jail. I used to think hacking was funny too back in 6th grade when I played Toon Town, but in reality, it makes things a nightmare for programmers of well-intentioned software. If you want to create something cool, donā€™t steal another personā€™s work and alter it. Create your own.

I remember in the early 80s my boss carried a 20-something pound Osborne 1 on an overseas business trip, and burned it out using the wrong kind of step-down transformer for AC power in the UK. A couple years after that my wife and I bought our first computer, a Gateway 2000 286/20 running DOS. Back then you could actually do stuff with a 20 MB hard drive and 128K RAM. The tractor-feed dot matrix printer made a bit of a racket, though.

1 Like

Hacking is what teenagers do when they learn about computers, they end up working for the DOD if they are good.

3 Likes

I worked on many Osburneā€™s in my youthā€¦ Also the Compaq luggablesā€¦ I remember the first time I installed a 300MB hard drive and just could not understand why they need that much spaceā€¦ Okidata rulesā€¦ Netware was magicā€¦

Can you spot the difference between this story, and the story about Fox killing the Trump story until after the election? Iā€™m curious to see if you can, or will.

1 Like

I made Netware for a few years ā€¦ yes, it was actually magic.

1 Like

This is explosive?! :joy:

Hide yo kids hide yo wife! Beto is coming to wardial you!! War!

1 Like