Explostive story on Beto O'Rourke held by reporter till after election

Betos seems like a real master of politics and poetry… In fact, I’m just going to call him “Master Beto” from now on.

1 Like

Everyone.

Everyone is a lawless anarchist.

Lol…

Hack some more lols

He was a Phreaker? Honestly, that’s pretty cool, and kind of makes me want to vote for him even more.

I would suggest just asking him the significance of 2600 mhz… His answer will tell you all you need to know…

3 Likes

@Snow96 have you contacted anyone about this? I really dont feel safe with this criminal running around hacking modems…

Clever. Get that on FaceBook?

You know this image you keep posting came from a Russian troll account that has been banned by facebook right?

Of course you do. Maybe MSpaint that URL outta there before you repost it a couple dozen more times so you’re not falling on your face level of obvious.

1 Like

Have you seen it anywhere else?

Yes, on Facebook. Duh.

Q don’t care. Anything to push the “plan”.

So, if a woman lets me kiss her I am a rapist? News to me.

Psychedelic Warlord may have earned a vote from me. That’s only if he stops apologizing and using vacuous rhetoric.

1 Like

Im having trouble resisting this bait.

Knock yourself out. I kissed a lot of women in bars when I was younger, because they let me.

FAKE NEWS!!!

But if it isn’t take news, which I am certain it is, then I just have two things to say. Well more than likely more than two things. But first, I have always thought hackers should have their fingers painfully removed, one at a painful time.

That said, I don’t think this news would have made much of a difference in the last election. It actually might have increased the youth turnout for Beto.

From the OP linked source it reads that it was other members of the group that silenced the reporter in Beto’s favor. It seems Beto himself was OK with the reporter doing the story.

So I can’t help but feel this immature teenage indiscretion on Beto’s part really isn’t much of a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I bet you’re an excellent fisher. What kind of rod do you like?

His pen name is Psychedelic Warlord and he has a need for a “butt shine”

I am, I prefer fly fishing. What does that have to do with anything?

Then someone else has a great mind…