EXPLOSIVE EXCHANGE: Sanders SHUTS DOWN CNN’s April Ryan on Live-TV

Originally published at: EXPLOSIVE EXCHANGE: Sanders SHUTS DOWN CNN’s April Ryan on Live-TV | Sean Hannity

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders utterly-unloaded on CNN’s April Ryan Tuesday after the reporter repeatedly interrupted the senior Trump aide; blasting the journalist for “rudely interrupting her colleagues” during the daily briefing.

Sanders was fielding questions from reporters when Ryan repeatedly badgered the Secretary on whether the President was willing to backtrack on his position regarding player protests at the NFL.

“There are black and brown soldiers that fight in the military as well who feel taking the knee—bringing attention to police-involved shootings—is something that the W.H. should deal with. Is the president aware that taking the knee is about police-involved shootings?” asked Ryan.

“I let you rudely interrupt me and your colleague, I’m going to ask that you allow me to finish my answer. I’d be happy to answer if you stop talking long enough to let me do that," fired back Sanders.

Watch the explosive exchange above.