Exploiting doctors without borders

Jewish voters (of which I am one) favored Clinton over Trump, 71% to 24%. So you’re saying that Jewish voters “hate Israel and will support anyone who hates Israel.” Interesting theory.

I said what I said. I know the American Jewish voting record. Self loathing is a progressive liberal trait. And hating strength is a progressive liberal trait. So progressive liberals who are Jewish are going to hate Israel. You know Clinton would not have moved the embassy. Abd you would have advocated giving lands back that would make Israel vulnerable.

Your Jewish heritage is no guarantee that you will vote to protect Israel. In fact, statistically, it’s just the opposite. You are a lib and that is how libs think. I care more for Israel than you do.

Since most Jews are Democrats your theory is that most American Jews don’t support Israel, which is very, very stupid.

I’ve been to Israel a dozen times and my father was an Israeli citizen. You should look into the Law of Return and then take your foot out of your mouth.

Means nothing. You libs always give the Palestinians the benefit of doubt and you always advocate for a weaker Israel.

It means nothing that my father was an Israeli citizen and I’ve been there a dozen times and strongly advocate in Israel’s favor? You’re losing it.

He has a very specific version of supporting Israel.

Yeah… protecting it from its enemies. Very very specific.

It’s your motivation that’s specific. :slight_smile:

Defense of democracy ?
Defense of an ally?

Survey says? Wrong.

Israel is not a democracy?
Israel is not an ally?

Why do you ask?