Explain it like I'm 5: What benefits will I be seeing when net neutrality ends next month?

I would be more than happy to see you get ■■■■■■ over by the corporations and rich folks you adore except that it’ll affect me too. I don’t want my internet access to be determined by an ISP oligopoly.

Currently, there are not enough people working for the crab-picking plants on Maryland, eastern shore because of trump’s immigration policies. Those people still don’t think it’s trump’s fault and they’re losing their businesses. Chalk one up for another job that Americans won’t do.

2 Likes

ahhh…change is soooooo hard for “progressives”.

I bet there are people who would like to share your house too. But you own it.

Ya only Comcast can provide that “nudge”

asks what the issue is. posts a pic of a cow.

could it be any more fitting?

comcast will do everything they can to stop the nudge.

D- on reading comprehension. But at least you used the word “nudge” correctly in a sentence.

go back to pork belly futures. This tech stuff must be boring to libs.

hey, don’t lash out at me. you’re the one asking questions way too late. i’m not explaining it to you now.

After a quick surfacing for air, right back down the rabbit hole.

I’m not the only one.

I read your hysteria just fine

You don’t know any such thing. Advances in the field will get us over the temporary video content crunch. The government needs to concentrate on one thing, making sure there is no monopoly, competition and better tech will take care of the rest.

No such thing a job an American won’t do, only wages they won’t do it for.

but crabs are staples…essentials. Prices will go up and - OMG…I can’t even think about it. THINK OF THE CHILDREN !

And the cherry on the sundae is that these are the most cutthroat, corrupt and dishonest corporations in the country.

I am completely happy with my broadband provider. I get cable, phone and high speed internet for about the same as my local and long distance telephone bill used to be under strict government telecommunication regulation.

adjusted for inflation that is

And they’re all starting to panic over 5g. That will drive prices even lower.

Wow, sounds like common carrier regulations have been a nightmare for you.