Exclusive: White House preparing draft national emergency order and identified

It ain’t just liberal judges. This administration is incompetent.

This article reminded me of you.

2 Likes

It won’t take a “liberal” judge. Even the judges Trump appoints are consistently ruling against him.

1 Like

He never had 60 votes in the Senate, which is what he needed.

1 Like

Any idea what he decided to pick this fight after he lost his 240 votes in the House too?

I know. The reason is Pelosi.

“Liberal” being redefined to mean anyone that dares to disagree with Trump in 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1 …

It will take a judge who simply doesn’t like the idea. Sometimes their decisions have more to do with their political beliefs than the law.

Awe. How sweet. Glad you’re thinking of me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know how proud you are of deregulation. You forgot to mention how “successful” Trump has been.

It’s about time, Americans are sick and tired of this illegal immigration problem!

1 Like

Has to have some extra wiggle room, once certain congressmen and senators find out their pet projects are losing funding, adjustments will need to be made…

His poll numbers are tanking and 6 republican senators voted for the democratic bill to reopen the government. He’s desperate for a way out of this without looking like he’s completely caving.

No, not really.

You only say that because you don’t like those decisions.

Or who finds no credible basis for a declaration of a national emergency… His big worry should be how congress votes on his declaration…

GO COMMANDER IN CHIEF!

1 Like

He gave the Democrats a chance to help fix this illegal immigration problem and they refused to help in protecting this country.

It’s not about winning, it’s about protecting America.

Globalists will try.

Why hasn’t he been “protecting American” for the past two years?

You’re slipping, this one is better.

5 Likes

Considering how much Californians fork over to the federal govt you dont think they should get some back?

Go Trump?

3 Likes