Exclusive: White House preparing draft national emergency order and identified

And it starts. The Trump admin is set to draft emergency plans and dedicate 7 billion to The wall. This is the beginning to the end… Gotta love small government conservatives supporting this president

2 Likes

Time to grab some popcorn.

2 Likes

$7 Billion? What the ■■■■ happened to the $5 Billion? Where is he getting the money from? Mexicans from Puerto Rico?

Come on brother… Go big or go home

2 Likes

Remember, all those funds they have identified were originally appropriated for someones district… Let the lawsuits fly…

1 Like

I’m surprised it wasn’t higher than that.

1 Like

This will be held in stasis forever. He just wants something to call a win.

5 Likes

Certainly not something an unpopular autocrat would do at all.

1 Like

He’s caving. The Courts will tie this up for a while if he pulls the trigger.

Time for a beatdown in the courts.

Plus losing the shutdown.

Baaaad week for the President.

Must be something really bad happening tomorrow for him to have throw in the towel on the shutdown and go with the emergency declaration.

Indictments, maybe. Jerome Corsi and maybe Roger Stone, maybe. Whonows.

5 Likes

Smart thinking, dumb hippies in CA can’t figure out how to clear their forests and they don’t deserve money.

1 Like

This will go nowhere. Some liberal judge will claim that it’s unconstitutional and we will be back at square one.

1 Like

I can’t wait until the next Democrat president declares a National Emergency and appropriates 7 billion for Climate Change Programs. I’m sure the GOP will support strong executive action then too.

2 Likes

If Trump wanted the wall he coulda pushed it through when he had both houses. He just wants the fight.

Can’t tell if joking…

3 Likes

Yup. He desperately needs the noise. That noise is covering up the signal.

Could be an interesting 1/25.

1 Like

3 Likes

Weird- Poe with sunglasses kinda reminds me of this guy…
Unknown-5

1 Like

5 billion for the wall and 2 billion for himself

So, what happened to Trump being the best negotiator ever?? Good negotiators don’t have to resort to these type of tactics. They’re able to negotiate themselves out of tight spots.