EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would take information again if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

I’m only asking simple questions. You’ve refused to answer them and I’m exposing the fact you have no argument. How about it, con? Answer the questions.

Exactly.

Irony.

Why Steele?

Who did Mueller indict for obstruction and what context?

I’m cutting my losses lib. Theirs is only some much time you can invest into any individual.

No, us guys are making no such argument…though I did see some references to leaks like to “Mother Jones”. Of course they didn’t use it. It was and still is unsubstantiated as to the more salacious and incriminating parts. If they had tried to use it before the election then, when they couldn’t provide support for it there would have been a political backfire…just as there is now. Why would they have take a risk like that when the media was telling them the election was in the bag? If they had known the true state of affairs instead of what the fake media was telling them, they would likely have used it then.

Why do you care? Trump said that would be fine to do. And he’d do it too.

(And, no, she didn’t.)

Cutting your losses is a good way to put it.

Where in that article is the information that Donald Trump was secretly working on a real estate deal in Moscow while simultaneously campaigning as President in 2016?

What I read was about past deals in Moscow that have fallen apart and what we have known as his well worn relationships with Russian criminals and Oligarchs.

I will readily admit that missed it while reading that article if it is pointed out.

Trump doesn’t speak for me.

I don’t care about her, I care about you.

that didn’t come from russia. It was common knowledge.

This reads as a rehashing of what was already known in 2016.

Not sure what is really objectionable here.

Then why Steele?

Someone didn’t like my crawfish…damn.

And they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Trump stated point blank that he would take info from a foreign government. Now, isn’t that exactly what he claims that the Mueller Report exonerated him from?

His lawyers must have had a collective stroke when they heard that one.

Only the lawyers concerned with the law. Rudy wouldn’t see a contradiction because, you know, not technically illegal, despite the FEC chair making clear that it is.

The AG would write Trump’s exoneration in his capacity as President’s personal lawyer.

1 Like

Actually he did not answer the question correctly.

Any person who has held a security clearance is taught that if anyone who seems even vaguely like a foreign actor approaches you your obligation is to report immediately. YOU DON’T TAKE A MEETING.

You and Trump are ignoring elementary National Security.

I assume you are unfamiliar with that world but Trump’s statements are an indefensible disgrace.

In my experience, any ordinary American would have all clearances suspended immediately.

This isn’t a partisan issue. The is the security of the USA you are trashing.

2 Likes

I get it…two tier system. One for libs…and one for others.

Lock Her Up!

Campaign Promise.

Enquiring minds want to know why the cons in power didn’t make that happen.

Funny. They haven’t announced they’ve dropped it. They are still using it. If you care to watch it, you will continue to hear it being used along with “Most watched, most trusted”. But the BBC claims they have dropped it.

The BBC is globalist controlled fake news. I would take their news with several grains of salt.

Which is exactly what the FEC chairman said. You don’t listen. Period.