EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would take information again if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

So?

You have a problem of us using the tactics that you created?

What did Trump say that would make it illegal?

The information on the President working on a real estate deal in Moscow and possibly working with a bank under US sanctions to do so did not come out during the campaign… so I am not really sure what the point is.

1 Like

Biden’s son sold off 20% of the US’s Baby Shark supply to South Korea.

1 Like

What was illegal?

Here’s what you’re supposed to do … NOT listen. Period. It’s illegal. Read what the FEC chair said this week. There is no wiggle room. Read it and weep. And tell it to Trump and Trump Jr.

https://twitter.com/EllenLWeintraub/status/1139309394968096768

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/448507-fec-chair-responds-to-trump-saying-hed-accept-foreign-intel-on

Really? Then maybe you can explain this.?

Third installment 2 days before Nov 8th 2016 election.

You want to BS me some more?

1 Like

What’s illegal here?

Part 1…4 days before Nov 8th 2016 election.

Part 2 was 3 days before Nov 8th election.

So what? Did Trump say he did… or would?

Why Steele?

Who was indicted for obstruction and what was the context?

Sorry…but I’m no longer going to waste my time on you.

Have nice life.

Lock Her Up!

Campaign promise!

Trump won the election.

Shoulda been the first thing he did.

Why didn’t it happen?

Enquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

So what? I’ll say it again … what’s illegal here? Back up your contentions … for once.

I’m only asking simple questions. You’ve refused to answer them and I’m exposing the fact you have no argument. How about it, con? Answer the questions.

Exactly.

Irony.

Why Steele?

Who did Mueller indict for obstruction and what context?

I’m cutting my losses lib. Theirs is only some much time you can invest into any individual.

No, us guys are making no such argument…though I did see some references to leaks like to “Mother Jones”. Of course they didn’t use it. It was and still is unsubstantiated as to the more salacious and incriminating parts. If they had tried to use it before the election then, when they couldn’t provide support for it there would have been a political backfire…just as there is now. Why would they have take a risk like that when the media was telling them the election was in the bag? If they had known the true state of affairs instead of what the fake media was telling them, they would likely have used it then.

Why do you care? Trump said that would be fine to do. And he’d do it too.

(And, no, she didn’t.)

Cutting your losses is a good way to put it.