Exclusive: After Khashoggi murder, some Saudi royals turn against king’s favorite son

You don’t think you’re involved?

Wouldn’t be the first time a consulate was bugged. Far from it.

I know I’m not.

Agreed.

:grin:.

The US will be involved in this at some level.

Can’t really keep someone on that on the sidelines, he’ll just try for another grab eventually.

Were I him, I’d be taking a vacation to somewhere with no extradition treaties and a lot of private security. And I’d stay there for the rest of my life.

I’m sure his head will roll…will that finally be the end of it?

Perhaps. “Will be”. Glad we could agree.

The end of his particular incompetence, yes.

Not the end of the house of Saud or it’s brutalities, no.

Take what you can get.

I hope he ends up in a ditch.

Every single one of us would have already been executed if we lived in Saudi Arabia for the things we’ve said and the way we’ve lived. And to think the “crazy” son is going to take over. That’s almost beyond comprehension.

And if we were in China…with those advocating limited the powers or corrupt nature of goverment itself what would you think would happen to us if we were in China?

They would be coming to take us away

What do you want us to do about it?

Start by showing some balls instead of cowering before a known terrorist supporting state. I dunno, what do you wanna do?

Stay out of it.

Our leader has no balls/courage.

He does worship money and con people and sleep with other men’s wives though. Evidently that’s enough for Christians in 2018.

As opposed to lauding a prince who supports terrorism?

1 Like

Is that what he did?

Not just so-called Christians. This is his party now. He IS the Republican standard bearer. What a shame.

1 Like