Excitement high, expectations lower on Trump-Kim summit eve

Looking like Trump is leaving early, should be interesting hopefully we get some positive change.

“We are hopeful this summit will have set the conditions for future successful talks,” Pompeo said"

“As for Singapore, the White House said Trump was leaving early because negotiations had moved “more quickly than expected,” but gave no details about any possible progress in preliminary talks. On the day before the meeting, weeks of preparation appeared to pick up in pace, with U.S. and North Korean officials meeting throughout Monday at a Singapore hotel.”

https://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/Officials-mulling-final-preparations-for-12983244.php?ipid=happening

Wasn’t this always supposed to be a one day thing?

Rodman just arrived, so it should be an epic meeting. What a ■■■■■■■ clown show. Lol!

1 Like

Please more respect for Rodman!

If that does not translate well into his ability to broker peace between the US and the Hermit Kingdom then nothing will!

1 Like

Winning…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-11/kim-jong-un-set-deadline-for-ending-summit-officials-say

Rodman will fix this, trust me.

Leading from behind!

Let me tell you all what Trump will say after the meeting:

It was a huge success. We had a amazing meeting. Leader Un wants peace. Will he agree to denuclearization? I think those. He said he will. We’ll see. We’ll see.

One thing is for sure. America has elevated
A brutal dictator. A man who is starving his people, a man responsible for human rights violations and a murderer is walking the streets of Singapore taking selfies with people. Yeah America.

2 Likes

After the debacle at the G7, Trunp needs a win. I’m pretty sure Kim could poop on the negotiating table and Trump will somehow manage to call it an epic big league victory.

Posted this in another thread, but worth repeating (imo):

Think real hard on this one:

Trump and Kim are going to meet one-on-one, no one else in the meeting outside of interpreters.

There will be no transcript.

After they meet, Kim can say whatever he wants, and Trump can as well. Problem is, both are liars.

So this seems to be the dumbest idea of the whole summit.

2 Likes

Lets just all agree now. The meeting was great and Trump got us a great deal.

Does anyone besides me get a little sick to their stomach seeing the American Flag draped side by side with the DPRK flag at the summit meeting? What in the world are we doing here. We are giving North Korea a major propaganda victory. In every aspect. From Kim Jong Un romping it up on the town against the backdrop of American elevation of this murderer to the acceptance of this regime on a global stage by having our POTUS meet their dictator.

Good gravy our nation has fallen so damn far from grace. This Trump administration and his sycophantic supporters are such a devestating cancer on our nation. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Yup. And his followers will believe every word. Donald has legitimized another dictator with no hope of total denuclearization.

If Donald can go the next 24 hours without insulting all of Asia I’ll call it a win.

For anyone who cares, great propaganda photos for Kim to take back home.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Sad day in history