Ex-Trump staffer out at CNN. Accused of slipping abortion pill to mistress

Yup, I called a side-chick a side-chick. What is the pc term for a woman who beds another woman’s husband?

:ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

I wonder if this is as low as we go during the Trump era. A staffer cheating on then cheating on and then slipping an abortion pill.

That’s pretty close to the bottom.

What do you call a man that beds another mans wife?

Side dick? Oh wait can I say that here?

1 Like

Every person involved here is sordid. But how does sidepiece#2 figure she was slipped an abortion pill in a smoothie rather than having a miscarriage?

1 Like

That’s just it, it isn’t even sidepiece#2 making the accusation. It’s sidepiece#1.

The Family Values comment from 3 years ago would be “That’s disgusting. Men should honor their wives”.

We all see how you guys comment and deflect now. It wasn’t gradual and it’s not surprising

1 Like

It’s very telling how you keep disparaging the women but not the serial adulterer

7 Likes

Oh lordy. These people deserve each other. It transcends politics.

1 Like

Yep… even if the allegation is false… he is still a real piece of ■■■■ that has no business being anywhere near running the government.

I hope that we can all at least agree on that.

Dude must have some game, because he looks like the south end of a North bound buffalo, with its tail up.

2 Likes

Because you don’t really care about the case, you just want to damn a republican.

If you just wanted me to say bad things about him, you should have just posted that he had two mistresses.

Instead, you brought us gossip and asked us to take it as gospel.

I’m equal opportunity. They’re all gutter rats.

I don’t expect you to initially condemn him. That’s the point.

The posted article wasn’t about the cheating. It was about murder.

Of course it’s the point. You want so much for us to jump on him being an adulterer that you accused him of murder.

Yet when the 2 mistresses were brought up you only said bad things about them but nothing about the Republican who can’t stop cheating on his family. Weird

1 Like

Yeah weird that I’d discuss murder accusations when that is what the OP was about.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on CTM to say it’s murder…but he won’t even after hinted that we should charged him with murder.

1 Like

Yes but you commented on the cheating…and only faulted one side while doing so

But expected.