Ex-Obama White house Councel indicted for false statements

yeah, because warning trump about flynn had a great impact on trumps decision to hire him…

2 Likes

weak. a truly weak excuse.

Always someone else’s fault.

1 Like

Im gonna try this with a cop next time i get pulled over for speeding…works for trump why not i?

These dopes want to hold everyone to a higher standard but not hold themselves to the same standards…

Which is why I’m laughing that a blatant con-artist such as Trump still manages to sucker some people.

I know Greg Craig. We were on the same expedition to Mt. McKinley in 1973. We were roped together for several thousand feet. Some of you have seen my pics from that expedition. He seemed like a great guy. We sang Beatles songs together on the ice wall between 14,000 and 16,000 ft. I’m really sorry he’s in trouble. I’m too invested to follow it closely. I hope he ends up OK.

2 Likes

Process crime!

Welcome back my friends to the show that’s about to begin
We’re so glad you could attend…come inside, come inside :sunglasses:

Only the best people…

A little late to the party:

I’m sure Dear Leader appreciates the contribution though!

I’m not deflecting. I’m calling out this one

Hang on.

Is this actually a bad thing suddenly?

Oh no!. It’s Greg Craig. Former Whitehouse counsel under President Obama. Lying, lobbying and making false statements in connection with Russian backed former Ukrainian President Victor Yanukovych.

Stand by folks. The fun is just beginning! :grin:

How do you feel about the WH wanting to release immigrant detainees in Pelosi’s district?

There is already a thread on this.

I really don’t want to stray from the topic for too long, but here goes.
Since we are forced to release them into the country, we might as well send them somewhere where the are wanted. 100,000 of them were apprehended last month. I would prefer to release them into El Salvador.

Thanks!
I searched and did not find it.

Start at the bottom and work your way up.

1 Like

Democrat Lawyers, Democrat Politicians, are held to a different standard
in this country. Just look at Hillary Clinton and Obama.
Or the Slush Fund, and the Dems not releasing who has used it?
Than again I’m sure that if Republicans have used it also, they’re
afraid also.

To bad we live in a two tier justice system, but the Republican
Swamp needs to be drained as well.