Evil doesn’t begin to describe this administration

It is however, factual.

3 Likes

Mutilating ones genitals and wearing a dress does not actually change a persons chromosomes you know that right? Thought you guys were all about following science.

3 Likes

XY females are a thing that actually exists.

Are you claiming he is XY?

No… that the chromosome argument is dumb.

Human gender expression and sexuality isn’t black and white.

1 Like

He is a man, he will always be a man.

1 Like

If that is how you want to treat it… can’t stop you.

Just pointing out the fallacy of the chromosome argument

What does misgendering this person do for you?

2 Likes

Gender is selected by nature through chromosomes. It’s not a argument, it’s settled science.

Your argument seems to be that if you decide you want to be something else, all you need do is announce it and require everyone to go along. (Under penalty of law in some places)

2 Likes

This country was founded by people who believed and feared God and now we no longer do and this is the result.

There are XY females.

There are some people who are XY/XX chimeras.

Biology is messy.

Hmmmm some of them did… some of them didn’t.

Mutations do occur but not every guy wearing a dress and insisting on some made-up pronoun is a victim of that.

1 Like

That’s sex, not gender.

This country was also founded by men who owned other human beings.

2 Likes

It seems your use of the word ‘Gender’ is different than mine. What you seem to be suggesting is that a person’s gender depends on free choice, like picking out a pair of shoes. To most, the word gender is synonymous with a person sex.

1 Like

And they were ALL Democrats. Every one of them.

I am not misgendering him he is misgendering himself. Calling his sickness what it is keeps me right in that regard with God. I have to acknowledge my own sin sickness before God and when it comes right down to it, everyone will- eventually. People will do it here or there, but they will…

1 Like

Basically yes.

Ok. We’re good. Have a good day.