Everything you need to know about Foxnews in one headline

That’s nice. What does that have to do with anything?

I thought this whole thread was about fake stories or headlines in the media. Oh, I get it. Its only about misleading headlines in Fox. We should not mention that there are similar and worse standards elsewhere in the left media.

That’s not actually true.

All news agencies make mistakes. That the Daily Caller could find a handful of articles from a prolific news agency isn’t surprising.

Fox News isn’t even a news agency. Neither is Breitbart or Daily Caller. I don’t know why you’re trying to compare them to CNN.

Alright. From his testimony he was saying they and the other media had sloppy reporting standards that resulted in false rumors being reported as news…many, many times.

To actually lie, It would have to be proven they knew the strories were false instead of just that they didn’t particularly care whether they were or not…I guess.

I’m not. But that doesn’t mean what you think.

He doesn’t say they were sloppy either. Just that they were reporting information from people who don’t have all the facts.

Funny how you constantly criticize others for inaccuracies when you can’t stop yourself from doing the same.

Not what? Comparing them? Why else are you dragging CNN into a thread about Fox News. That’s exactly what you’re doing.

See?

That is the definition of sloppy.
You ask how they knew what they knew.
When it turns out to be some rumor that is going around…you don’t turn it into a story.
And if you don’t know how to find out if it is true…get out of journalism.

As one would patiently explain to a toddler: “We can discuss that issue another time. Right now we’re talking about misleading headlines.”

Believe me, you don’t want to start a discussion about selective interpretation of facts in news stories, and try to paint Fox News as the sole good guys. That’s a paddlin’

According to whom? Who gets to make that decision? Do you know that we believe the exact same thing of your news sources? So again, who gets to decide?