Everybody ready for RECOUNTS?!?!

Liberals run Broward county

All the reason for red hats to try and steal the election by hiding ballots.

No video yet of his conference, but here is an article. Scott is ordering the FDLE to investigate Brenda Snipes, Browards Supervisor of Elections. As well as suing her and Palm Beach counties Supervisor of Elections for unwilling to disclose how many ballots remain.

The two suits:

Voting in the 2018 General Election concluded Novem
ber 6, 2018. Two days
after voting has concluded, the Supervisor Of Elect
ions is unwilling to disclose records revealing
how many electors voted, how many ballots have been
canvassed, and how many ballots remain
to be canvassed. The lack of transparency raises s
ubstantial concerns about the validity of the
election process. An emergency hearing is necessar
y as the Canvassing Board is obligated to
submit the unofficial elections results to the Divi
sion of Elections by noon November 10,
2018. A recount in at least two, possibly three, o
f the statewide races appears likely.

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/1060611294183804928

I accidentally deleted this earlier, so here it is again. There seems to be a discrepancy with the Senate race in Broward county. A 3.5% difference in Senate votes compared to Governor votes. Nelson’s lawyer is claiming machine error. But it may be that people missed the Senate race due to ballot layout.

Sinema takes the lead in AZ with another 400k votes yet to count.

They reeeeeally shouldn’t have called that one so early.

AZ GOP decision to sue to attempt to stop mail-in ballot counting isn’t going down too well…

2 Likes

+37 in the House was not a trickle.

Talk to the 21 ousted republican incumbents in the House about their opinion of this “trickle”

Allan

Trump lies, and is dishonest I get it and agree. But the alternative was a lady who said she has a “Public and Private” position. Which means she well tell the people what they want to hear but in Private do something else. It’s safe to say politicians lie, it’s just easier to see in Trump.

And of course Trump has weighed in.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060723241193484288

Bets on today he tweets something about how McSally won Arizona and they need to stop counting votes there? Although that would be a bad call since now Sinema is in the lead.

For the party of personal responsibility the Republicans sure do cry a lot

2 Likes

Georgia, Florida and Arizona… What is it with these GOP lead states and being incompetent to run an election.

1 Like

People must not understand the difference between a projected result and a certified result. All the results right now are just projections.

Yeah, Arizona is not really controversial or doing anything out of the norm for them, they are just slow.

Every election cycle Florida continues to prove just how inept they are both as a voting populace and the voting system itself.

You’ll get no arguments from me about how horrible Clinton was/is.

Of course. Why limit it to merely generations? Wouldn’t multiple millennia be more accurate for a Trump cultist? After all, exaggeration is what the Master excels at. :roll_eyes:

Wow. I didn’t realize it was that many. Holy cow.

Seems to bode well for Sinema here. I’ll be entertained if yet another Trump-endorses candidate loses. He really, really did not have the success he told everyone he would have.

Kyrsten Sinema is now up by 20,102 votes.

1 Like

And Trump is taking being a sore loser to a new level. Imagine if Obama had called for new elections in races he wasn’t happy with.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060993836984324096

2 Likes