Even The First Lady "hates to see" children seperated from their families

Well Trump could care less what she thinks, so meh…

It doesn’t surprise me that LIBs would project their feeling of moral superiority onto others.

No projection is necessary.

Well except about:

1. contempt of court AND

2. illegal campaign contributions

Than Cons get a pass.

Allan

It not just a feeling…

Allan

so using children as a political pawn.

Thats about right for Trump and his admin

Allan

Embarrassed yet America?

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s going trickle down anytime now. We might need to raise taxes on the moochers though. It’s outrageous how little some people pay in taxes.

Nice.

What are you, twelve?

Michelle didn’t say a word when Obama did it… Trumps are cool

And what exactly did Obama do?

separated illegals from their children…

When has that ever happened? How will you measure whether “our house is in order?”

The majority of American citizens support uniting illegal entrants with their children and forcing them on the other side of our border. The American people are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of illegal entrants and their children.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by illegally importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

1 Like

Remember her first order of business was to combat bullying. It’s like she’s poking him in the eye not so subliminally.

From the article you cited:
President Donald Trump has repeatedly blamed the Democrats for the situation despite his administration instituting the policy change.

I’m telling you my dear, your sarcasm is just not being detected by so many here. It is a sad commentary on where we actually are as a nation. But I’m loving it personally, so please keep it up! :smiley:

1 Like

Unlike Obama Trump does not ignore laws. Change them…

:joy: you just made me spew diet Dr Pepper

That’s a good thing, you may have drank it…

1 Like