"Evangelical" trump doesn't recite Apostles' Creed at GHWB funeral

I think it’s the same cognitive dissonance and willful blindness that has marked the political scene for years.

1 Like

Other posters on here claim that Trump worships every day.

If this is the case, why would he not recite Apostles Creed?

No, then it is just an insincere farce.

1 Like

Ask him…and the other posters. I don’t follow his worshiping habits personally, as I don’t consider it much of my business.

1 Like

Lol you voted for a sack of ■■■■ with no manners…

He didnt put his hand over his heart…oh who doesnt remember that talking point from the right…? I remember…lol

I don’t know if that poster still comes here.

Plus, I already know Trump doesn’t worship every day. That’s a falsehood. Its the “religious right” who clings to that notion.

Apostles creed is not for every Christian.
Not every Christian believes in saints, for example. You apparently are not well versed in Christian beliefs. Christians find denominations to worship with that are the closest match to their own beliefs. But protestants especially do not necessarily embrace every piece of dogma of their denomination…

Learn. I’m surprised that atheists are so misinformed. I thought they were supposed to be educated.

Even when I worshipped with Muslims, the Shiites - as a sect - believe in saints but individual worshippers have varying degrees of belief in saints.

When I’m at a funeral or wedding, and people are reading psalms or passages from the Bible, I read along. I am an atheist. But, in honor of the person or people whom I here to pay respect to, I go along. It doesn’t bother me, doesn’t hurt me.

I am not well-versed, in fact, I think religion is bunk. But that’s solely my opinion. And I do not really care to learn. I have other things in my life that are more valuable.

When I’m at a funeral or wedding, and people are reading psalms or passages from the Bible, I read along. I am an atheist. But, in honor of the person or people whom I here to pay respect to, I go along. It doesn’t bother me, doesn’t hurt me.

I am not well-versed, in fact, I think religion is bunk. But that’s solely my opinion. I don;t have time, nor want to give time to learn. I have more important things to focus on in my life.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.