Evacuation of US Embassy in Ukraine

download (2)

1 Like

I like the thumbs up. Lol. That guard has a good job, but he’s probably his food taster too.

2 Likes

I think the concern is arming them, not as much as they are there that is no secret.

Small world what part JayJay? My wife’s mother and father live in the western part of the Ukraine they should be safe but her little brother attends college in Kyiv.

Hope your relatives stay safe

Putin looks like he’s getting ready to applaud. Need another couple seconds to make sure.

1 Like

Well, if you want Nazis to kill Russians, you have to give them weapons

What’s the difference between that and backing a bunch of terrorists? Seems par for the course in hiring a bunch of dirt bags to do wet work. :thinking:

1 Like

Well we sure moved on from the punch a nazi day a few years back to now arm a nazi with taxpayer money :thinking:

1 Like

If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.

~Winston Churchill

But here in America? Nazis still need to be punched.

1 Like

I don’t see much difference at all. But when faced with an existential threat, one takes whatever help one can get.

Not really though. lol

3 Likes

Hilarious two thumbs up response!!

Might have gone in for a pinch without security guy flailing

1 Like

Is this the Corona virus thread?

But in this case? Absolutely.

Just make sure to give them the honor of the heaviest action against the Russians.

They’ll more than likely just turn into another ISIS when we’re done arming them and reneging on every and all promises we make to them up until that point. Then we’ll have a reason to stay.

War, war, war! We haven’t had enough of it over the last 5 years. :wink:

3 Likes

There are no Nazis in the US.

2 Likes

Fascists are less evil than communists?

2 Likes

Ukraine wasn’t under existential great when we started backing them.

This was when we played a role in them forcing the pro-Russian government out.

So was that a “yes”?

If someone isn’t being vetted, it’s always on purpose, and for specific reasons.

2 Likes