Epic takedown of complicit media who ignored a recent Antifa attack in Portland

Dude, you don’t even live here and are clearly talking out of your backside. :roll_eyes:

Questions and topics from posters that see ANTIFA and FBI plots in everything, get the responses they deserve… Call’em as I see em’. And god forbid I don’t meet with your approval, what ever will I do…lol

1 Like

:sleeping:

I used to and my family still does, if you think a few in Salem can surround Portland you are ignorant. Corvallis to Bellingham is about as liberal as it gets. Deny it all you want.

2 Likes

So the hell what? I have family that lives in Denver. Doesn’t make me an expert on what’s going on in Colorado. Talk about being ignorant. :roll_eyes:

You never lived in Denver, understand the difference? You really belive one of the most liberal cities in the US is surrounded by white supremacist? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah well I grew up in Portland, but I still live around Portland and I work in Portland. See the difference? Probably not. :roll_eyes:

Are you kidding? Never been to the St. Johns area either I take it?

Lived there almost 30 years. I see you won’t answer the question, do you believe Portland is surrounded by White supremacist?

2 Likes

Proud boys were founded in 2016. Antifa in 2007. You lived here for 30 years. Great. How long ago was that?

How do you know they were founded in 2016? Look anouther lib who knows all about a White supremacist group. Why is that? Now answer is Portland Surrouded by White Supremacist, basically on an island fighting the good fight.

1 Like

There’s this thing called google. Ever hear of it? Dude, Portland was “skinhead city”. For years. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. :laughing:

Yes. They’re like Sasquatch. We know they’re everywhere. Just really hard to find.

:grin:

4 Likes

Yes, being out in the open and all. I love when people who don’t even live here act like they know anything about what’s going on.

Yea that is what people do they research white supremacist sites for research. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Google is a white supremacist site? Now you really sound ignorant.

Lol, I know you don’t think that is what I said. Must have hit a nerve. :weary:

2 Likes

Well this has gone full retard now. See ya.

My wife teaches special needs kids. She would cut your balls off for this. And you would deserve it. You need to cancel yourself.

2 Likes

Funny thing I was trying to defend Portland from people who thought it was such a racist area. But he came on to Counter that, and he seemed proud of it, like some kind of badge of honor.

1 Like