Epic takedown of complicit media who ignored a recent Antifa attack in Portland

It was a typo but still accurate.

Free rein = free reign

Of course. They’re as responsible as BLM is for any of the rioting, looting, and arson last year. How much is that?

1 Like

Of course BLM is responsible for their actions…There are some here that say whenever a group of Trumps supporters get caught up and do something stupid, its either, they’re set up, or they were infiltrated by some Lib group to make them look bad. They are never responsible for their own actions.

I haven’t seen a single liberal here say any member of BLM is responsible for a single incident that’s happened over the past year plus. The response is “how do you know it’s BLM protestors who were causing the destruction?”

2 Likes

Libs are upset no one believes them any more. Cried “Wolf” 1000 times too often.

1 Like

Well that isn’t me…

Makes sense that Portland is a flashpoint, the city is, well, Portland but the areas surrounding it are deep into militias and the whole white nationalist thing.

Makes sense, considering the history of Oregons founding.

You obviously know nothing of the area around Portland. It is extremely liberal from south of there all the way to the Canadian border. You have to cross the cascades to any amount that could be considered enough surrounding Portland.

1 Like

Perfect example…

It’s long past time to declare at least Antifa if not both Antifa and BLM terrorist groups

3 Likes

Right. That’s why the Proud Boys are coming to Portland from Clackamas and Salem. :roll_eyes:

Uh huh. That’s why Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys are coming from places like Salem.

I thought you like lived in Florida or something, are you just defending the good name of literally any region that you consider conservative?

Well we would have, but the city was burnt down to the ground years ago so there’s nobody left to do it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dude just because there are a few around doesn’t mean they are surrounded by them.

I grew up there, any other stupid questions? What part of extremely liberal area did you not understand? How does someone from one town surround an area from Corvallis to the Canadian border? It is amazing libs always know who what and where these people are. Why is that?

1 Like

Florida or Oregon?

Oregon and WA

You’re an expert it really sucky answers that offer nothing. Up your game. Or we will think you are incapable of actual discussion.

Work on it.