End of Federal Control of Elections and Filibuster Safe - Manchin

I consider myself average in every way. From that perspective, I find that if I want to do something bad enough I will always find a way. That is exactly what I believe for anyone who really wants to vote. They will always find a way to make it to the polls and a voter ID requirement won’t deter them in any way.

On the flip side, when I have no interest in something I don’t care how easy you make it for me I will still have no interest. Same with those who have no interest in politics or voting. Voter ID or no voter ID, will make no difference for those.

No voter ID will however make it much easier for the bundlers to round up those with no interest and coerce them to vote for the DEM candidate. All of the DEM talk about poor black folks not being able to vote because of voter ID is just a smoke screen and in my opinion condescending to those poor black folks. Basically telling them that they can’t function without big government assistance.

Clyburn is miffed!

Are you aware of the voting registration process?

Yes, and?

Ok, do now that we have established that you have no problem putting obstacles in the way of voting…why? What is the goal? The purpose?

Clyburn is being rather short-sighted. Take away the filibuster and make everything a simple majority vote and see what happens when the other side has the majority. I expect that there will be multiple legal actions regarding voting laws and that some of the laws which suppresses the vote will be shot down.

Manchin will just become a republican.

1 Like

Are you a Native American living in North Dakota with no street address and none of the official documents needed to register?

If that was you in North Dakota, it doesn’t matter if you were average or great…those were barriers nigh well impossible to overcome.

And voting should only be made as difficult as it should be. It should not require huge barriers to be able to execute the right.

1 Like

He has been asked about it multiple times. And he always says the same thing. That it will never happen.

This could tip him over the edge.

So ■■■■■■■ what.

You jumped into a conversation I was having with someone else about obstacles where he claimed there weren’t any.

We know you don’t care about obstacles.

Clyburn knows the “Corrupt Politicians Act” if passed would give the Dimbulbcrats one party rule in Amerika ad infinatum.

Get ready Senator Manchin, the Dimbulbcrat woke mob is coming for you!

Prolly nothing. He’s impervious

Other jurisdictions do not require photo id to vote and have postal voting for over 100 years and yet have fair elections.

Like Cobb County Ga or Cook County IL?
:crazy_face:

Have either of those jurisdictions had postal voting for over 100 years?

The point is that photo id is not necessary to have a fair election that people trust.

Well he would be welcomed in the GOP if the idiot woke crowd doesn’t want him.

The dems want a dictatorship and will have a massive hissy fit if they can’t get it.