End of Federal Control of Elections and Filibuster Safe - Manchin

I would hope not.

Manchin? Not at all.

Call them all racists and ban them from Facebook.

2 Likes

Probably right now that you mention it.

1 Like

During the Same-sex Marriage debates there was a conservative poster here - no not any of the current posters you see regularly - who I kid you not, wanted to round up all the gays and put them in “Happy Camps” and make them undergo reeducation training to cure them of being gay. They would be held indefinitely until they had proven they were cured of their gayness.

WW

I remember that.

I would hope that that sort of extremism doesn’t exist anymore.

I don’t know, a bunch of Trump** supporters rioted on January 6th and tried to prevent the Congress from fulfilling it’s Constitutional mandated duty of counting the Electoral College votes.

WW

It does…just looking in the wrong direction.

Enemies of the state has a nice ring to it

[quote=“Jezcoe, post:21, topic:239309, full:true”]

Cancel them, de-platform them, yell at them at restaurants, post scathing memes.

1 Like

You betcha a Democrat in West Virginia now that takes skill to pull off. When he does get beat he won’t be replaced with a Sanders type character. I would just be happy he is at least some what on the lefts side if I was a democrat.

We have our Manchins as well if it wasn’t for the Republican Senator in Maine there would be no obamacare

democrats in West Virginia… of course half the highways in WV are named after Robert KKK Byrd…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-giving-eulogy-of-kkk-recruiter-robert-byrd-resurfaces-after-trump-doesn-t-condemn-white-supremacists/ar-BB19Cqnl

oops

So that means I could still sell my ballot and have someone else vote in my place, right?

Indeed.

The radicals are mostly on the right, and their disdain for democracy.

The abundance of voting restriction laws being passed by states, in the name of “fair and honest” elections, is total BS.

1 Like

How many times has that happen?

Seriously who in the world would do this. We struggle to get people to vote normally but you think it’s so valuable that people we pose as someone else?

1 Like

There was also one who advocated for “Romans punishment” for the gays, which if you read the applicable passages is execution.

Enemies of the people. That Will guy.

We should all be thanking Kamala Harris - had she not arrogantly dropped into West Virginia without so much as a phone call, this story would be quite different.

1 Like

And a lib poster who advocated gassing gun owners on a routine basis.

2 Likes