Emails show Proof of Direct Conflict of Interest

Corruption is cool!

Is that why Juanita Broadrick changed her story? Or was it out of fear of Clintons that she changed it.

you got him THIS time.

Yes, that is probably why she changed her story as well. Iā€™m not sure why you keep confusing me with someone who defends Bill Clintonā€™s actions. I think he is about as big of a scumbag as Trump and have said time and time again that I believe both men to be sexual predators

I donā€™t have ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  I am telling you what you canā€™t seem to see with your own eyes even though it is right in front of your face. If you think itā€™s okay then you are approving of corruption at the absolute highest levels of govt.

Selling access to the state department is corruption. Voicing an opinion is not.

He does the same thing to me constantly. If I donā€™t like something Trump did I am automatically branded as being on board with all of the furthest left wing radical agenda imaginable when in actuality, I fall somewhere nearer the center with a strong libertarian bent.

What do you expect when someoneā€™s entire political philosophy boils down to ā€œDemocrats are evil, Trump is coolā€

He ordered people to handle the situation in a manner favorable to his own financial interests, which is much more than voicing an opinion.

Most people learn after making the same mistake over and over again lol.