ELLISON UNHINGED: DNC Deputy Says Dems Could ‘THEORETICALLY IMPEACH’ Judges | Sean Hannity

Deputy Chair of the DNC Keith Ellison raised eyebrows throughout DC this week, bizarrely suggesting that Congressional Democrats could “theoretically impeach” Judge Brett Kavanaugh if confirmed to the US Supreme Court.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/ellison-unhinged-dnc-deputy-says-dems-could-theoretically-impeach-judges/

uh oh another fishing expedition coming from the idiot DNC Deputy. How about we impeach Ellison for “stupidity”:

I love that idea! How is a woman beater, Antifa loving, treasonous anti-American such as this able to stay in office? He is a fabulous representative of the DNC. I am amazed at how hypocritical they all are. Impeach Ellison! Impeach! Impeach! Impeach Maxine! Impeach Booker! Impeach Kamala! Impeach Schumer, Pelosi and Warren! Drain them all!

What does the constitution say?

• The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Samuel Chase was impeached.
Abe Forta resigned under threat of impeachment.

Is there no ground between total independence and accountability? According to the constitution there is.

Is court curbing the only method of accountability? According to history it isn’t.

Seems a CAPS LOCK UNHINGED title is a bit over cooked.

Here is what I have to say to Republicans and Democrats whenever they bandy the word impeachment around.

Unless you can show me the 67 Senators you have lined up to vote to convict, SHUT THE **** UP!!!

1 Like

Good advice for governing but campaign coffers don’t fill themselves.

Where was the ELLISON UNHINGED part in all of that?

Actually Keith Ellison was wrong, it isn’t “theoretical” that a House with a Democratic majority could impeach a Supreme Court Judge, were the evidence apparent that he or she had committed treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors. That is fact. They could impeach should they wish to.

Actually Keith Ellison was wrong, it isn’t “theoretical” that a House with a Republican majority could impeach a Supreme Court Judge, were the evidence apparent that he or she had committed treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors. That is fact. They could impeach should they wish to.

Yeah, I get a chuckle from the “impeach” yelling crowds as well as from the “treason” yelling crowds.

:laughing:

What stupidity is that? He was asked a question and he answered. The fact is, with a simple majority in the House voting for it, they could impeach any Supreme Court Judge if the House members writing the Articles of Impeachment had reason to believe the Judge had committed treason, or bribery or any other high crimes and or misdemeanors.