ELLISON’S EXIT? Keith Ellison Says He May Step Down as Deputy Chair of the DNC

Originally published at: ELLISON’S EXIT? Keith Ellison Says He May Step Down as Deputy Chair of the DNC | Sean Hannity

Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee Keith Ellison raised eyebrows with party insiders this week; suggesting he was considering stepping down from his role at the DNC to put “100 percent of his time” into his race for Minnesota Attorney General.

Ellison was speaking with WCCO Radio in Minneapolis when he was asked to comment on his political future in the wake of multiple sexual assault allegations from a former girlfriend.

“Will your role as Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee continue?” asked WCCO’s Dave Lee.

“You know, I have been thinking about that, I’m starting to wonder whether I have, you know … I’ve been evaluating that recently and we’ll see. I need to put 100 percent of my time, energy and resources into the race and into my office and so that’s something I’m taking consideration on,” Ellison said.

“I put it like this though, I will be a hundred and ten percent for Minnesota all the time, every time without fail and so that is something that we’re beginning to evaluate right now,” he added.

Read the full report at the Daily Caller.