Elliot Broidy & Trump’s Aborted Baby

If this turns out to be true, and that’s a huge if, Trumpanzees won’t care one bit.

Trump was no playboy. He was a middle-aged and old man cheating on his wives, ■■■■■■■ other men’s wives, paying money to cover, and treating them like crap. That is no one’s definition of a billionaire playboy.

1 Like

Just imagine if the exact article appeared 4 years ago with Trump replaced by Obama.

This thread would already be 1k responses long and Fox News would be in a collective meltdown.

It’s amazing how Trump has revealed just how hypocritical and unprincipled his supporters are. Sad!

2 Likes

All true. But I didn’t vote for him because I approve of his personal flaws. I voted for him because his plan for America is better than anyone who he ran against. Best I have seen since Reagan.

remember when the right had principles? me either

I think a President’s sex life is a citizen’s business if the president conducts an adulterous relationship while in office. If a President had carried on extramarital affairs as a private citizen, I may think it’s immoral, and it may affect my decision to vote or not vote for that person, but what consenting adults do in their private lives, provided it isn’t illegal, really is none of my business.

If Trump paid asked for and paid for an abortion, conservatives will then be fine with abortions.

I don’t care who he ■■■■■.

I do care, in that it is the height of hypocrisy, that he paid for an abortion while actively trying to use the SC to over turn RvW.

Trump was a billionaire playboy.

FYI - this is nobody’s idea of a “playboy”. It’s just a fat old ■■■■ with a purse. That’s also known as a “mark”, or a “payday”.

Not quite. They will be OK with Trump paying for abortions. They will still want aboritons to be outlawed.

While this may seem inconsistent, it’s not because Hillary’s emails and liberalism.

3 Likes

Well, sure, if that was all there was to it. But, mulitple indications are that the President paid substantial amounts of money to keep these events quiet. If he was willing to pay millions of dollars, what else was he willing to do? What leverage would any person with knowledge of his hush money payouts have over the President?

More than just a Playboy model boffing. It’s a vulnerability waiting to be exploited.

1 Like

His popularity is right about what it’s been for a while now. It’s certainly not increasing. Rasmussen even has him at -6 right now, which is about where he’s been since April, give or take a few points here and there.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

His job isn’t to represent his personal views as a private citizen, it is to serve the people who elected him and represent their values and interests.

1 Like

He’s definitely representing all you trump huggers’ values.

You helped to elect him. Is he representing your values? As an American? As a father? As a man? As a person of ethical and moral standards?

As long as the right doesnt try to jump on the morality train we will be good. Unfortunately however just this week I have witnessed at least 3 posters fall to grave harm trying to claim the moral high ground, unaware that train left 11/02/2016.

And he’s probably a terrible lover.

Smokin’ hot.

The Colossus of Queens. :flushed:

Ahh the classic “I’m a trumpist so I’m going to lower my standard to the democrats”

1 Like