Elements of an insurance policy

1. Create the crime
  2. Insert undercover spies into campaign to disseminate details of crime
  3. Obtain warrant to monitor campaign staff and record discussions of details.
  4. Remove the investigation from the normal channels
  5. Accuse campaign of planning the original crime.

1-A. The crime is created by James Clapper employing crowdstrike and then using the stolen sector-7 spy tools to hack the DNC server and leave Russian fingerprints.
2-A. Joseph Mifsud and Halper are given specific details to spread to low level staffers about “DIRT” and stolen emails.
3-A. The DNC and the Clinton campaign contribute the cash to create the dossier that is intended tobe the basis to obtain a FISA warrant.
4-A. Comey displays enough stupidity to get fired and Rosenstein appoints Mueller.
5A. Peter Strozk is transferred to the lead investigator position to control the evidence about the accusations of collusion and leak to the connected media.

2 Likes

When is this fictional movie going to come out? Looks interesting!

4 Likes

can you provide a plausible description of what could be called an insurance policy ?

Wow, so it was Clapper that hacked the emails? When’s he going to jail?

"In a world…where satanic liberal operatives work in the shadows to destroy all that is good and pure in America, Mom, and Baby Jesus…one man stands against the tides of evil to lead a ragtag group of renegade patriots through the Deep State wilderness into a Promised Land of peace and getting grab-assy with other men’s wives. This summer, prepare yourself for the ultimate in Trumpist family entertainment, conservative values, and a celebration of all that America has come to represent under the glorious rule of our Dear Leader.

Coming soon to a theater near you, Donald J. Trump is President “Giggles” MaxForce in - I Know Who You Colluded With Last Election."

3 Likes

crowdstrike is the only group that ever inspected the DNC server I guess they are just better then the FBI in Computer fraud. Clapper/Brennan are two people that had the ability to steal the CIA tools without being caught

So when do you think they’ll go to jail?

It’s such a sad thing that he died

1 Like

So what is Trump’s DOJ doing about this?

Behind a firewall, but quoted from what I could read:

“The agent didn’t intend to suggest a secret plan to harm the candidate [Trump] but rather address a colleague who believed the Federal Bureau of Investigation could take its time because Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was certain to win the election.”

In other words, the agent was insisting this was something to be investigated quickly while his colleague felt such urgency wasn’t necessary since Clinton was sure to win. Not terribly “secret” at all.

Giggles is going to get to the bottom of this Deep State conspiracy!

So you believe the lie he told after the texts were exposed , I get it… I , however dont feel his lies are in line with the facts…

in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office” – an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe – “that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40 . . . ." Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.

• “So look, you say we can text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can’t be traced.”

I’m sure you’ll run with that.

Do you believe Strzok was being honest when questioned about those text messages he sent? When asked who else was in Andy’s office he replied " I dont remember" A meeting where National Security was the topic and the circumstances were unlike anything ever seen before. MEH just another day at the office I forgot
dig hole in sand , insert head

Does this have anything to do with the article you cited?

Do you know anything about Crowdstrike?

the article was about the insurance policy text that peter strzok sent. In the same interview you quoted
“The agent didn’t intend to suggest a secret plan to harm the candidate [Trump] but rather address a colleague who believed the Federal Bureau of Investigation could take its time because Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was certain to win the election.”
Peter Strzok is quoted as saying he does not remember who else was in Andy Mcabes office when the insurance policy was discussed.

If you cant read the article I posted , this is readily available on many sites as those text messages are common knowledge now

There was no conspiracy. Donald is not a martyr. You got the president you wanted. All is well.

2 Likes

All these people who can’t recall…

On the plus side I’m glad that President Obama only used law enforcement and national security assets to try to go after an opposition candidate that most everyone thought had no chance to win. Can you imagine if he’d sent in some of his own staff on some botched robbery attempt instead?