El Paso's Republican mayor says Trump called him a 'RINO' during visit after

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457589-gop-el-paso-mayor-says-trump-called-him-a-rino-during-visit-after-mass-shooting

Wow just wow… Way to heal the country Trump… The bar keeps getting lower

Donald Trump is the most perfect LEADER of this era of talk radio republicanism.

1 Like

Trump can’t handle anyone who won’t get in line. If you don’t agree the border wall will fix EVERYTHING then you are against him.

Yes, but not the leader of the free world. This clown gots to go.

1 Like

He didn’t kiss the ring. Dear Leader does not trifle with those who don’t obey.

1 Like

Off with his head!

DonniT just has to be a relentless dirtbag.

This is not the art of the deal, this is Housewives of Celebrity Apprentice reality TV bull ■■■■■■■■■

The ■■■■■■ bag made the el Paso shooting about himself at the hospital…

And his supporters didnt even get mad…they didnt even care…why would they care about this?

Also…tds

Big thumb’s up for the orphaned baby!!!

Donald is just counter-punching. The Mayor had the audacity to try to correct Donald Trump’s knowledge of the crime statistics of El Paso. Donald Trump knows that the mayor is full of crap.

I can just hear it now.

Trump: “Mayor I think you are a RINO”.
Mayor: “What”?
Trump: “You are a RINO”. “It means Republican In Name Only”. “I bet you didn’t know that”.

2 Likes

‘No, sir. I am not a RINO.’ I said, ‘I simply corrected the misinformation you were given by [the Texas] attorney general, and that’s all I did,’” Margo

Unacceptable to try to correct Trump. Trump is never wrong about anything. If he says that Margo is a RINO then Margo is a RINO.