Edward Snowden: Joe Biden Threatened Countries Not To Give Me Asylum

If you have the power to think Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden as a US goal, I admire your imagination.

That can’t be. Obama’s DNI stated under oath to Congress that they did not keep data on millions of Americans. The Guardian is lying. Snowden was lying and should go to jail for it.

I joined in '04 when the freedom fries were still crispy. lol

1 Like

Was Steele purely political?

Nobody here changed.

Steele is a foreign govt?

I was against the leak that shown that helicopter kill the Iraqi that was and informant, and there was another were it was leaking our foreign spies names or something like that I remember the talk, I don’t remember if that was Snowden or not but I was against that, regardless of who was the president. However I was also against the data collecting that was uncovered with the NSA spying on U.S. citizens.

Yes. What were his sources?

No, he wasn’t.

Of course he is. Who were his sources?

Steele was not a foreign govt.

oh its a lot worse then that.

Iraqi leak where done by wikileaks.
Snowden release information on NSA data collection.

They don’t need wiretap anymore.
they created backdoor access in most major telecommunication system now,
now they are using mass facial recognitation AI.

They don’t “Keep” the data its only stored temporary till its reviewed by AI software for keywords.
though the NSA has fired a few operator for spying on their exes.

I will compare him to Daniel Jones who conduct the “Terror report”, he was worried about the report being dismissed by Congress and had the chance to leak what he learned. but he refused and said the report should come out publicly via Congress.

Snowden had the similar chance he could have gone to the legal route but he choose to leak the information privately to the Media.

That is why Snowden is a criminal.

He was an agent of one. Who were his sources?

Was. Paste tense at the time, no?

I was asking about Biden.

Right, I am sure if Meuller had found Trump was working with an ex-agent of Russia you would have said, well that isn’t the government, Russia says he isn’t an agent any longer.

1 Like