Eating INSIDE a restaurant

I’m eating inside a restaurant for only the second time in almost a year. We’ve eaten outside many times over the last year. Gotta admit it feels really hinky right now!

3 Likes

Congrats. Hope you get more of your freedoms back soon.

This ain’t the politics thread so all I’m gonna say is that I’m really rekt right now!

2 Likes

I’ve eaten at a number of restaurants here in New Orleans. But always under an open-air awning, even if it feels like it is inside. I also take out quite a bit to support local places.

It would be rude not to be.

That would be nice for some people.

I’ve eaten inside every time I have gone out to eat. :smile:

1 Like

Same. Never with a mask on, either.

2 Likes

The Founders rejoice. Nobody ■■■■■■ with their maskless dining. Especially on 2 for 1 nights.

I’ve eaten inside restaurants numerous times the past 2-3 months. Haven’t got sick yet.

Only 2-3 months? I’ve been eating inside while dining out during this whole thing.

But have you gotten anyone else sick?
:thinking:

Same here (FL). The restaurants are pretty full as well.

Lots of plates from NY and other states that are locked down.

3 Likes

I’ve eaten inside a restaurant/bar plenty of times the last couple months. Nothing hinky about it.

Congratulations! Welcome to the land of the living. Everything pretty much went back to normal in June for us. We were a little apprehensive at first, then made the selfish choice and vowed to never hang out with granny again. It was a tough break, we’ll miss her, but there are only so many happy hours before death.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Being that nobody who I have been in routine contact with has got COVID, would be a strong indication that I have not had COVID. Couple that with the fact that I have not had any of the symptoms of COVID would be further strong evidence that I have not been COVID positive. Personally I am certain that no one who has contracted COVID in the US got it from me.

1 Like

I will be heading down to Florida, in a couple of days. Looking forward to eating out.
Of course I have been eating out this whole time. It has been some of the best times to do so. Hardly any wait lines.

1 Like

That is some good common sense sentiment i share as well.

Have a safe trip! I hope you return healthy.

1 Like

They should put a flap in the moo masks to allow a fork in and out. KInd of like a dog door.

Have been eating indoors for all but a couple of months we were shut down last spring.