Early developments in European Union elections, should be solid results in a few hours

The British Police directly linked him to the attacker as one of his source of radicalized materiel. It was even brought up at the attacker trial.

The order of finish is hewing to the prediction.

Brexit and the Liberal Democrats at the top and surging, Labour in third and suffering a major drop, Green in fourth, but well ahead of its previous performance and the Tories getting annihilated in last place, though they will evidently keep a tiny handful of seats.

You already made your bed…now get ready to lie in it. :sunglasses:

Some peoples ignorance has no limits.

Ok…I read it. Post what it is, that makes the point you’re trying to make. I told you…his current thoughts allign with mine. Now be specific. Oh…and notice the very first line…“former EDL leader”… Seriously…do you not detect any bias?

Damn…we agree…and some…are only surpassed…by their arrogance?

Well…I spent of number of years living in England…You?

Classim in the UK… never do they let Welsh people out after 6 yet?

Sheep shagger

I guess if it’s the number of years you live somewhere that determines your expertise, I’ll wager I’ve lived in the US longer than you? Maybe you should have listened to me…and not been a Hillaryite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

It definitely pushed the vote over the top, the results in the U.K. are coming in and the Labour and Conservative parties are getting crushed.

Fairly predictable results,the fact that Tommy Robinson got humiliated is the best news of the evening for me,especially as he was standing in my area

You seem to have an inflated view of Robinson,he isnt some major political figure.They mentioned the EDL because that’s the only thing he is known for.He may count on the support of bigots and right wing football hooligan gangs but as the election show his support is pathetic.To give an example everybody who voted for him would only take up half of Manchester United’s football stadium.

2 Likes

Lollll, Stephen didn’t even break 2.5%?!

Man that made my day.

He is of course already blaming his loss on “the establishment”. Guess he’ll take a few days before blaming Muslims.

1 Like

He lost. My opinion on this is…using my own words…“half-ass”.

a good explanation

Have you lived longer than 0 years in England?

Here is an update from the BBC:

Conservatives and Labour lost big. The Brexit Party got the largest number of votes and the largest number of seats. The Liberal Democrats and Greens, who unambiguously support remaining in the EU, also increased their shares. Clearly the Brexit question was a big factor in the election.

Here are the results by Brexit position:

Not surprising coming from the guy who made a thread proudly accepting the title of white nationalist.

I must admit,with the climate of apathy at the European Elections,I expected him to do a lot better than he did and was very happy he didn’t.
Yes he also seems to be whining about Facebook and Twitter stopping his chances,.I’m very pleased his hate politics got thoroughly rejected.