Early August midterm outlook

Lol you should really learn about John Fetterman’s life.

And Oz’ too.

:rofl::rofl:

Which part, the campaign ads?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

None of these people are anything special, all are flawed!

Biden will get his nominees but at least there won’t be an increase in size to the Supreme Court…or any Democrat cities being allowed two new Senators.

1 Like

No their actual lives.

Oz was just as privileged as Fetterman.

And Fetterman turned his back on his father’s wealth (to a degree).

:rofl::rofl:

He’s also black.

This reporter includes New Hampshire up for grabs too. Why did you not bother to include how Hassan is lagging in popularity there currently?

In PA you think the Dem candidate being pretty ill could have an adverse impact on his campaign? Also, much like Trump heading into 2016 was a huge TV presence so why not discuss Oz in that light especially 1st being an Winfrey regular and extremely popular across America in large cities like Philadelphia. His orator skills are 2nd to none and being a Muslim makes him a diversity pick as well.

And along those lines, The GOP candidate Lake in Arizona also has tremendous curb side appeal being an accomplished newscaster there for 20+ years. Now we understand how Kelly, the incumbent is an astronaut but don’t you think it is problematic for him especially with the pressing concerns of the open border since Biden took office?

Lastly, in Georgia, the incumbent Warnock also has some dirty laundry with domestic incidents involving his wife concerns. Why not mention this in your assessment too?

2 Likes

Oz has a Truth Social account and has not posted since June 19th there.

Have not heard his strong condemnation of the Trump raid.

Oz could win by barnstorming PA Middle sized towns and cities and talking ECONOMY.

Interestingly this is exactly what the nut case Mastriano is doing.

Touche

Oz kind of reminds me of how Glenn Youngkin of Virginia went about his WINNING governor campaign, how about that? P.S. MAGA came out in full force in the Old Dominion.

1 Like

Sure makes Oz look like a total fake.

I can rest easy. I voted McCormick.

Kathy Barnett would be tearing up the campaign trail right now.

Let’s see the polling in two weeks to catch up with the August 2nd primary lag and then we can discuss what’s impossible and what isn’t.

Hard to make a call when a fair few seats are in flux because of these dummy late primaries.

If McCormick can put his support with the winner Oz of the primary why not you?

Noteworthy in New York the honorable mayor’s son Andrew Giuliani son lost his bid for Governor yet is full steam ahead with Zeldin.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t get it either.

Oz’s father - cardiothoracic surgeon
Oz’s mother - from a wealthy family who owns Atabay pharmaceuticals, for which she was a director
Oz’s wife - part of the Asplundh family who have a net worth of at least $3 billion

Not really a “bootstraps” story for Oz.

Nothing is going to save Oz. His opponent had a stroke right around the primary and he’s still losing by ten points which is in layman’s terms a double landslide.

It’s honestly impressive that someone can be so politically incompetent they can’t capitalize on their opponent have a cerebral infarction on the campaign trail.

I could think of one thing that’s so mind blowingly easy and would really hurt Fetterman and he can’t even manage that. His team are bums and so is he.

And Fetterman “turned his back” on inheriting his father’s insurance firm when a close friend died and shook him up.

That’s when he started on the path that led him to being the mayor of one of the poorest cities in Pennsylvania.

It wasn’t a “bootstrap” story for Fetterman either…but an awakening.

So trying to claim Fetterman was a lazy privileged person while Oz rolled up his sleeves is ludicrous.

It’s a hundred percent true that Fetterman came back because he felt he needed to use his enormous privilege to help where he came from.

And he did y’know. Braddock isn’t great, but it’s now a functioning low income neighborhood and not six blocks of empty storefronts and vacant row houses like The Wire.

And to put this in perspective, almost every small steel town in the Mon Valley around Pittsburgh died a horrible death in the last forty years and Braddock is one of only a handful that made it through. McKeesport is like twenty minutes past Braddock and it was a legit small city and at one time very prosperous and now it looks like a cross between a cyberpunk slum and when they walk around empty city streets full of refuse and broken cars in zombie shows.

They shot that Netflix show Manhunter in McKeesport becusse it died in the 70s and 80s and they didn’t have to do any real set dressing to make it look period. It’s a spooky place.

I just thought it hysterical that we had a poster…who lives in Western PA and should know better…who tried to paint Oz as blue collar and Fetterman as wealthy and privileged.

I will vote for Oz. Won’t condone him sleep walking through campaign.

He could win if he got out and around the state every day from now until the polls close.