E. Jean Carroll Defamation Suit Against Donald Trump

Thank you. But it was low hanging fruit!

2 Likes

You must be really angry about Kyle Rittenhouse getting off. Hope you get over it.

NO. Let’s not forget there are pretty strong SEC insider and bankruptcy laws on the books already to ferret out abuses too.

Don’t you see how Biden went around Congress to selectively bail out bank depositors where many of those exact benefactors I imagine will reward #46 by donating once again to his re-election campaign too?

Lucky for Rittenhouse the defense discovered the drone video the nefarious prosecutors withheld from them…

2 Likes

In that case NY is just the right place.

There are more today than at any time in history.

So then what’s the complaint?

Who knew, apparently there are many (affluent) NYC doctors who are probably medical narcissists too…

From the article:

Initial polling suggests that a majority of voters support how Biden and regulators responded to the failures of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank by guaranteeing their depositors, even if they see it as a bailout. White House officials believe the public is behind them for now.

We shall see. Biden’s move helped some small businesses make payroll. And IMHO that sits well with the public.

None if Publius puts it THAT way.

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah…her stating that the reasoning is believing her life is being threatened is very funny.

A US citizen defected to Russia. Do you believe her?

Oh and it is very funny. How many people who claim to fear for their lives defect?

“I am still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good. I feel very surrounded by protection and safety,” she said. “And I just really so appreciate Maria [Butina] and everyone who’s been giving me that at a time when it’s been very difficult to know if I am safe or not.”

She appreciates what a Russian spy is doing for her. :joy:. This is getting better by the minute

You guys should be eating a ton of crow but of course the double down is coming.

1 Like

I believe I am the coolest dad in the world. Doesnt mean its true.

Sounds to me like its just an excuse. Its not like she produced the slightest bit of evidence.

It’s funny that she would say that and that so many posters here would believe it too. I mean it gets pushed all the time.

2 Likes

But Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski pressed him to square that denial with previous comments he’d made about sexual assault. In 2018, when Christine Blasey Ford accused then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, Brzezinski reminded Biden, “You said that women should be believed.”

eenie, meenie, mynee, moe…
should I believe her yes or no?
Is she a lib from head to toe…
if not she’s a liar cuz lyin Joe says so.

1 Like

Believe all women even after they defect to Russia!!

She defected to Russia. Her credibility is what exactly?

If Ms Carroll defected to Russia your collective heads would explode with accusations. All that believe all women would go right out the window. Even if it is sarcastic in its current form.

E. Jean Carroll elected to undergo two days of aggressive cross examination under oath.

Tara Reade elected to retain microphone access where her story cannot be tested.

Who appears credible?

Ergo
Brandon is more dangerous to women than Trump.

2 Likes

Nope.