DUE PROCESS? Kamala Harris Doubles-Down on Kavanaugh Impeachment, Calls Allegations ‘Credible’

Originally published at: DUE PROCESS? Kamala Harris Doubles-Down on Kavanaugh Impeachment, Calls Allegations ‘Credible’ | Sean Hannity

2020 presidential hopeful Senator Kamala Harris doubled-down on her calls for the impeachment of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh Monday night; calling new allegations against the judge “credible.”

“Christine Blasey Ford, who literally had nothing to gain by coming forward… nothing to gain. She had a perfect life. And she looked at the fact that this guy was being nominated and said, ‘the American people had the right to know what I know,’ and she was treated like a criminal,” Harris told MSNBC.

“So yes, I call for impeachment,” Harris told MSNBC host Rachel Maddow. “I believe that is the clearest way for us to get an investigation of these allegations and we should open an investigation of these allegations.”

I sat through those hearings. Brett Kavanaugh lied to the U.S. Senate and most importantly to the American people. He was put on the Court through a sham process and his place on the Court is an insult to the pursuit of truth and justice.

He must be impeached.

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) September 15, 2019

“I sat through those hearings. Brett Kavanaugh lied to the U.S. Senate and most importantly to the American people. He was put on the Court through a sham process and his place on the Court is an insult to the pursuit of truth and justice. He must be impeached,” posted Harris on social media over the weekend.

The New York Times ultimately issued an apology and retracted key aspects of the story after the alleged victim claims to have no memory of the incident.

Read the full report at Fox News.