Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

So now it should be possible for you to lay out in your own words what is happening in a connect-the-dots fashion so the rest of us can understand. @hwyflier made a request and I second it. I’d love to understand what you’re seeing here that the rest of us are apparently missing. Will you?

Thank you. That will take a lot of time and I appreciate it.

Excuse me, I never wrote that.

My auctions are over and my time here is too. My new lady friend says she’ll do it and have it done by this afternoon. Isn’t that cool?

That is cool. I look forward to reading it all laid bare before us. Have a nice day.

Arent we going to find out everything on Dec 5th, or is that another conspiracy theory?

They did all of this, because they just knew, that Hilary was going to win, and all evidence of their malfeasance would be wiped clean by Hilary and crew.

I’m sure, like every other scandal of his admin, Obama will claim he only just learned about all of it on the evening news, just like the rest of us.

We know that to be true. Comey laid it all out, she was guilty as sin, and all it took to get her off the hook was to claim no one in the Obama DoJ would prosecute her for her crimes. Then Comey allowed Hilary’s people to destroy evidence to make sure it would not fall into the hands of any future investigator.

I just received my copy of his new book.

If you listen to gossipy soccer moms they’re really not that much different than these conspiracy theorists.

Nonsense.

The indictments will continue until morality improves.

The indicments will continue until morality improves.

Trump has 4 active investigations bearing down on him.

No youtube videos will change that.

1 Like

why didn’t Trumps DOJ charge her yet?

Week 80 of Smyrna Chinese water torturing himself with no results complete.

Week 81 begins now.

Meanwhile, reality continues to rack up results:

Damn…and I thought it all began with Carter Page? I’ve looked and…I don’t see him anywhere? I wonder why that is? Drip, drip, drip…

Ahhhh. Well there is your problem right there.

It didn’t.

Now that we’ve derooted such nonsense, its time to grok this:

No…we won’t ignore this. The whole Russian collusion bull feces began on the back of this man, where’s the charge?

I sure do wish we did have access to the ole Hannity Land because if I remember, you screamed a lot with many other libs here and presented him as evidence?

Repeating it doesn’t make it true.

First of all, I’m to the right of you politically. A real conservative. It seems some have gone so far down the internet conspiracy rabbit hole they forgot about what the actual Conservative political philosophy is.

I wish we had the ol’ board too, because there was actual policy talk occurring I could refer you to. Now we’re left with realists and fantasists mixed across the spectrum. The talk we’re having is me attempting to end your fanaticism for fantasies and bring you back to reality.

This is undeniable reality, accept it:

The reality is the indictments will continue. There will be more convictions. Repeating ad nauseam your misconceptions about Carter Page will not shield you from reality.

2 Likes

Have I told you I luv u yet today? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: