Drip, Drip, Drip...... Now Let's Connect Them?

I think they are trying to say Trump pulled it out of his 4th point of contact on his own.

No I’m saying the President gave Americans a false sense of security tland we kneejerkingly opened up faster than was safe to do. And now we’re paying for it with hundreds of thousands of dead Americans

1 Like

And before anyone says there was no fear of a run on banks.

https://www.verdict.co.uk/retail-banker-international/news/us-banks-struggle-with-large-cash-withdrawals-amid-covid-19/

Not on his own. He believed Xi, which is where he got it from. This has all been documented.

By all means, if your crappy governor listened to him instead of the federal and state medical experts, they should be fired. Mine didn’t

Not TDS friendly.

I would love to hear how you feel one additional person died by Trump or anyone else saying “Summer will kill it”.

My governor deserves just as much blame as Trump does

Already showed you where one of his experts said it may fade with summer and the other was talking about putting out the embers.

…months later

Sure it has. “It’s possible, don’t count on it.” Xi Fauci

Blue states were opening up without meeting federal guidelines as well, were they also listening to Trump? Or taking a risk to save jobs and their economies?

Does he get his just desserts, your governor?

I already said my governor deserves as much blame as Trump does.

Did you miss my reply saying exactly that? You know the one you replied to?

Wait! Is this a 'Rona thread?

Let’s get back on topic.

1 Like

From Dr. Deborah Birx Told The White House That Coronavirus Surge Was Fading: Report | HuffPost Latest News

Her optimistic take on models assessing the virus apparently encouraged President Donald Trump to put pressure on states to relax regulations meant to slow the spread of the virus in mid-April, the Times reported.

Wut?

Sorry, didn’t see this before I posted the last one, no more from me.

Yes, mid April is months later. Trump made his comment about it disappearing by April on February 10th

We? Don’t include me. I’ve been here since 2002 and have never experienced that from the Mod Squad.

What came from experts is that heat and sunlight kills the viruses on surfaces…which is not the same thing as saying the virus would completely disappear by summer.