Dr. Bornstein tells us what we all knew was true

How so? Not in the post you responded to.

Donny Jingles.

Yes. Keep deflecting. Gewd trumpist

There is no deflection. Even if his claims are true the doc is in breach of dr./patient confidentiality.

Who said otherwise?

Yeah this isn’t exactly a surprise.

And now Trumps WH Doctor appears to be in some HIPPA violation trouble as well :grin:. Uncanny.

As ever, everything Trump touches turns to ■■■■■

Why would someone dictate such a letter to his doctor? Doesn’t that strike you as odd?

Ok cool. Now back to Trump.

I wonder if Bornstein was the doc you took your buddy to “after hours”?

i think everyone is missing how funny it is that Trump had his boys go physically take Trump’s records ONLY after the doctor told somebody that Trump was on HAIR and SKIN drugs.

come on. a writer wouldn’t make up such cheesy story-lines.

Someday…and I pray it’s relatively soon, we’ll be able to look back at this chapter in our nation’s presidential history and laugh about it.

A la Elvis, circa 1976?

God I hope this guy goes on a proper bender and spills the beans on Trumps entire medical history, cause you know he must have some stories.

Seems like the type who might do it as well.

He will truly lie about anything.

So if a psychiatrist breaks their confidentiality and tells a wife that her husband is having an affair, she shouldn’t be upset?

What confidence did he betray? That men who work for trump raided his office?

No doubt, the guy should lose his license for signing a false document as a doctor.

Do you hold Trump at all responsible for asking the guy to do it, and for dictating the letter?

Nope. Not for me. The damage being done is do severe, it won’t be reversed in my lifetime. Maybe my kids, but I doubt it.

Nothing funny about this.

:grin:.

I wonder what STDs David Dennison has been treated for?

when Trump begins fainting all the time, coughing all the time, and having seizures in public, then we might want to reevaluate his health. Until then… he seems to have a lot of energy and hasn’t spazzed out in public. So I’m happy he’s healthy.