Dozens killed in Israel

No you didn’t. Fortunately this is preserved for all to see.[quote=“ToT, post:272, topic:795, full:true”]
How is that anti-Semitic? Rose and Smyrna are the ones that said that repetition of history for the Jews was a likelihood if they didn’t have a homeland.

I just said the idea was foolish.
[/quote]

What you implied is indeed whacked.

I don’t expect you to own it. Hell, I don’t expect you to understand it.

lol - Your comprehension and ability to follow a discussion is abysmal. Even one that you are having.

Here are the post where you mentioned slavery and then said it’s repetition was a likelihood. Which is why the modern state of Israel was established.

The post you quoted from me was just mocking your idea and calling it whacked chief.

By all means go ahead and tell us another fairytale.

What are you trying to prove?

Thank dog for Israel Rose. Another holocaust would have been just awful. And you know it would have been very likely without that homeland being created, right buddy? rotflmao!

That he knows how to use the quote function and doesn’t understand anything in that exchange at all maybe?

1 Like

It must be convenient how easily you can rationalize away the fact that you’re making that post from land that under the same logic should be returned to Indians.

1 Like

Is there a tribe anywhere in the US that doesn’t have it’s own lands?

The same land they had 4000 years ago? I don’t think so.

1 Like

Try answering the question. Is there a tribe in the US that doesn’t have it’s own land?

So after all of the slaughtering, it’s okay if we give them a little chunk and don’t eradicate them completely?

Don’t ever compete with the Grinch in a generosity competition.

Under a similar argument, it’s okay for Arabs in the Middle East to react violently to the Jews as long as (1) Jews still get to hold some smaller piece of land, and (2) Jews don’t get completely exterminated.

I stand defeated. Your position is insurmountable. While surrendering, you fell onto my ankle and twisted it. I surrender.

1 Like

Simon says “blame Israel”

You failed to answer the question.

Is there any tribe in the US that doesn’t have it’s own lands?

That’s correct, I did ignore that silly question.

Instead, I chose to club you like a baby seal with your own argument.

Ask me the same question again.

1 Like

Still waiting.

You’ll wait forever.

Killing a group is okay, according to WildRose, as long as we don’t kill them all and give the survivors a patch of land.

So if Arabs invade Israel and kill millions, WildRose agrees that it is all right, as long as we let an Israeli family live in a tent on the beach.

Is it clear yet why you are making a horrible argument?

No?

Okay, ask me the same question again.

Your best quality is that you don’t know when you’re being paddled.

2 Likes

It would be ever so nice if you could manage a straight answer just once.

1 Like

That’s your stronghold, isn’t it?

I’m not answering your question?

Well then, by all means, ask it.

1 Like

Where’d he go? He’d never desert like this.

1 Like