Dozens killed in Israel

Ok, so in your mind facts are stupid. Congrats.

They seem to be leaving out the fact that the violence has been ramping up for a month.

I watched two of the big three yesterday and not once did I see a mention of how Iran is funding and supplying them as well as advising Hamas.

When youā€™re trying to assess who is the aggressor or the problem, look at who is coming at who? Then grasp that in this case, the aggression between the two sides has been going on for thousands of years.

lol - Facts? No.

Your ridiculous assertion here as to what would be the inescapable, forever plight for Jews if there had been no creation of Israel.

Itā€™s really very, very funny man.

Yepā€¦all Iā€™m hearing is ā€œ-ā€ Trump.

Which is exactly why it was the biggest mistake ever made.

I made no such assertion. What I did was point out the reality of what has happened throughout history when the Jews were forced from their homeland.

There is no guarantee it would be repeated but it certainly is a likelihood.

I also know that this is why the modern state of Israel was established, to prevent that history from being repeated.

Biggest ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  mistake, EVER!

Most of Israel seems to disagree. Being as they are the actual stakeholders in this decision I think Iā€™ll go with their thoughts over yours.

Whatā€™s the definition of doing things the same but expecting different results?:sunglasses:

The UNā€¦ .

lol - Yeah, Iā€™m sure you and Rose would have Jewish slaves if there was no Israel. Or that people all over the world would be gathering them up in camps for extermination if not for lilā€™ ole Israel just sitting there casting itā€™s magic protection on them.

You people have the most whacked ideas eva!

Please continue, itā€™s quite revealing.

There is only conflict because the Palestinians are offended to even breathe the same air as the Israelis.

Only one of the two is sworn to the complete destruction of the other and it isnā€™t Israel.

This post is anti-Semitic garbage. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yep but Israel is the ā€œevilā€ one.:roll_eyes:

ā€œWhackedā€ If thereā€™s an irony badge to be earned, you just won.:sunglasses:

Did ya love the ā€œwhackedā€ reference at the end?

How is that anti-Semitic? Rose and Smyrna are the ones that said that repetition of history for the Jews was a likelihood if they didnā€™t have a homeland.

I just said the idea was foolish.