Dozens killed in Israel

NJ?..

Of course the Arabs only started killing Jews this week. Duck

The world would be so much better off without Israel. Like, it never should have beenā€¦

Biggest mistake ever made in the modern world. 70 years and 1 day ago all of this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  was ā€œofficiallyā€ started.

Dumbest move ever ā€¦

pretty common here in the US. And surely in lib circles in Israel.

But just like liberal Christians in the US, liberal Jews are naive when it comes to identifying their real enemy and who their real friends are. Given that you mention that you are a Jew, presumably to give weight to your opinionā€¦ what role did you or your family have in defending Israel in 1967 and 1973ā€¦ if any?

Its about time the Embassy returned to its rightful place.

I think the world would be so much better without you. Israel has a right to exsist, regardless of your bigotry.

Iā€™m appalled at the way Palistinians treat palestinians. And Palistinians should be thankful that Israel tolerates them as well as they do, considering none of their Arab neighbors what anything to do with them and wonā€™t give them a home. At least Israel gave them some land.

1 Like

You must be one of the liberal Jews that voted for Obama and thought it was wonderful how he stabbed Isreal in the back all the time.

Yeah? Prove it.

You hoping the Good Lord will read your post?

Because they werenā€™t merely protesting at a fence. There was nothing peaceful about their ā€œprotestā€.

And Palistine does not get to choose where the United States puts our Embassy.

I think you need to educate yourself further.

I have the Right of Return. That gives me skin in the game. I support the State of Israelā€™s right to existence but that does not mean I must blindly support their governmentā€™s policies and actions, just as I can, as an American, criticize my government and their policies.

No one in my family fought in those wars, but we always gave money to support Israel.

rolling eyes

rolling eyes

Prove what? That they murdered Palestinians?

Itā€™s been all over the news. Itā€™s not my problem if you donā€™t believe it.

Stop watching Al Jazeera.

2 Likes

rolling eyes

Show one article from the news saying Israelis murdered Palestinians.

rolling eyes