DOOM AND BLOOM! Bloomberg Says Bernie Nomination Will Ensure ‘Republican Super Majority’

Originally published at: DOOM AND BLOOM! Bloomberg Says Bernie Nomination Will Ensure ‘Republican Super Majority’ | Sean Hannity

Billionaire Mike Bloomberg continued his all-out assault on Sen. Bernie Sanders Friday; saying his nomination will ensure a “devastating” Republican Super Majority in the US Congress this fall.

“I believe that if Bernie Sanders gets the nomination, he will lose to Donald Trump, he will make sure that the Senate stays in Republican hands, he will flip the House back to the Republicans, and even down-ballot he’s going to hurt the Democrats,” Bloomberg told MSNBC in an interview late last week.

“I am going to stay right to the bitter end, as long as I have a chance,” @MikeBLoomberg tells @Kasie in an exclusive interview. “If Bernie Sanders were to get a majority, then of course not…you got to be in it to win it.”

WATCH the complete interview TOMORROW on @Morning_Joe pic.twitter.com/pZ57A18ZGX

— Kasie DC (@KasieDC) February 27, 2020

“So you will have a lot of gerrymandering down-ballot in states, which will hurt the country for a long time. But worse, at the federal level, you will have a whole bunch of judges — probably even two Supreme Court justices — that the Republicans will appoint. And those judicial decisions that come out of that will be devastating for this country for decades,” he added.

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News