Don't call us Mormons

Actually, ‘‘virgin births’’ are possible. The couple of a friend of mine had one. It has to do with being a ‘‘■■■■■ teaser’’. The girl was shocked when she found out she was prego and the Dr. had to explain it to her. TRUE STORY.

More accuracy, this would be a virgin pregnancy.

So what do you believe to be credible Christian religions? Short list.

That’s organized religion - led by zealots using religion as an assault to destroy another. It’s not Christianity.

Religion and Christianity are two separate things.

Protestants, catholics, eastern orthodox for a short list.

Isn’t that’s what Jonestown and Heaven’s Gate ended up being? Destroying themselves.

I’m intrigued.

I had never heard of the term “■■■■■ teaser”. I googled it. Apparently it’s the same as a ■■■■ tease. That makes sense. However, a ■■■■ tease means a woman who leads men on to believe she will have sex with them even though she has no intention to. As far as I know, you can’t get pregnant by simply implying you’re down for sex.

So… What happened?

They were teenagers, they’d be naked and she’d let him ejaculate on her vagina thinking there was no worry. Well, it happened enough that some of those little guys sneaked through and…virgin pregnancy. That’s the story they told me, just hanging out in my friends apt.

She would have been better off utilizing God’s loophole.

God’s loophole???

• Standard Youtube Warning.

Oh…you mean Greek style, :wink:

Do you have that bible verse? :grin:

The way that i understand the argument, it’s the lack of a verse condemning it that makes it ok.

Edited to add: Part of the beauty of Christianity, as practiced in the United States, is that you don’t actually need biblical sources in order to claim religious conviction.

Particularly for catholics where the church discourages reading the bible. They expect catholics to believe what the church says, not the bible.

We Catholics aren’t encouraged to read the Bible???!! Why didn’t my priests and nuns tell me this decades ago?

(Catholics who attend Mass every Sunday read through the Bible every three years. Those who attend daily Mass read the Bible every year.)

In my days as a catholic in the 50s, 60s, 70’s and my mom from the 30’s that was our experience. There may be reading, but not studying.

The Mormans are pretty wacky.

A convicted con man used seer stones to decode gold plates (behind a curtain, of course) write a book.

The Mormans have sacred underwear and use secret handshakes.

The seer stones to decode gold plates is high on my wacky scale plus the idea of giant civilization founded by a lost tribe of the jews in North America in late BC.

The sacred underwear and use secret handshakes are more immaterial, similar to other sects.

Don’t forget Moroni!

Rhymes with macaroni.