Don't be a DEFECTOR!

Truth!!

Really? What is the largest number of votes ever cast for the POTUS? How about second place? What’s the variance?

Truth Masters always edit the post to try (and fail) make themselves look better.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are given no evidence of massive voter fraud…you believe in massive voter fraud.

You’re given an actual link to the actual donation website in question…you believe the story might be made up.

Yeah…you are a MASTER at analyzing for the truth.

3 Likes

…while some are fed their truth and just swallow. :sunglasses:

Zat rite? What I posted, was the defense the NYT gave and was just shot down in a courtroom. Regarding the article…I don’t give a rat’s ass either way. I have many more current things happening right now regarding semi-conductors that far exceed your kindergarten subject but…have fun. :wink: :tumbler_glass:

I thought we had a cure for TDS… Kam, the cackling ho and Joey the creepy fingerlicking idiot.

It doesn’t appear to be working though

Dude, you’re the one posting on this subject…questioning the veracity despite having a link to the website in question. It’s hilarious!

Trumplovers need to make sure if they checked that box for recurring donations. :rofl:

2 Likes

Grievance, alternate facts, and lib owning

1 Like

It’s amazing how so many of these Independently Thinking Patriots seem to love being controlled by the Daddy StrongMan type and repeat talking points on cue…

3 Likes

Trying to figure out how much you can gouge on the existing automobile models while the shortage of computer chips goes on?

Yeah I can see how that might be rough…:rofl:

1 Like

:fire: wow lol

This is exactly why I posted the the link to the actual website.

Here is the bottom line:

Fiends need imprisonment

‘Protect Democracy Project’ - The Group Threatening Arizona Auditors Is Connected to Obama, Soros, China and Biden’s DOJ

Oh noes! SOROS!!!

2 Likes

Its a trigger word.

1 Like

Trigger words make me hungry.

Know any good pizza places?

1 Like

Not enough parenthesis

The more you post, the more you reveal both your jealousy and how much you do not know. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: