Donald Trump's re-election campaign has been paying... Donald Trump

Only in your dreams.

Dreaming……. :notes:

You might have a point, if Trump had not run on his “I am not a politician” and “drain the swamp” slogan…

The reason he gets singled out is due to the huge inconsistency of his message and his actions.

Probably more heads exploding…but at that point the country gets what it deserves a further dimming of American greatness

Like I said @peek-a-boo “some”

I will never question your devotion to Trump

1 Like

That isn’t true at all. Trump is singled out for vitriolic hatred because he beat Hillary. DEMs are still trying to replay 2016.

Or America getting what they voted for, as in Making America Great Again.

Actually now the argument is, Trump is corrupt like all the other politicians.

Lol.

What a crock of ■■■■■

Has nothing to do with Trump. I’ve been very clear about that. When Bush was sitting in the WH I defended him just as vigorously. I will do the same with the next GOP President sitting in the WH.

Well knock me over with a feather. We disagree. :rofl:

That isn’t the argument at all. The argument is that Trump is somehow an aberration and must be abandoned by everyone or else they will be shunned by LIBs. I’m shaking in my boots over that prospect. :rofl:

You said the same thing I said.

In what was was Bush I corrupt?

This is not a legitimate defense of Trump.

So funny. I’ve got him on ignore but I see all I need to by witnessing your replies.

1 Like

Ho HO Ho!

I’m simply stating the obvious. But on the flip side, Trump haters look at Trump as an aberration of nature; something to be destroyed and squashed. They seem to be legitimately shocked that everyone doesn’t share their hatred of the man.

Pretty much.

This has to be one of the best con jobs in American history.

Remember when Trump was elected because he was not a corrupt politician, therefore different, and he was going to drain the swamp?

I do.

3 Likes

Show us who else has done the same thing.