Donald Trump: Making The Gospel Great Again

Does Trump go to church?

You’ll find him in the congregation at The Church of Money.

I heard a very interesting question. A pastor challenged Franklin Graham when he say 45 governs as president with Christian values. What Christian values as 45 displayed as President of the United States?

3 Likes

You can’t help but look at that sign and laugh.

Christian’s love sex and children… What’s the problem?

Not sure if serious.

Yes, a huge problem with it.

Did king David Cheat on his wife?.. Yes, and God let him stay as king.

Liberals spent their time telling reps what to believe about reps. Meanwhile they have no solutions to anything or proposals of their own…

Exactly. We need to let the head adulterer stay in office and save Christianity.

Better than putting dems in office for sure. Hillary admitted she was a fascist, and no dem denounced it…

You can always tell who consumes the most Republican media. They always revert back to Hillary.

Because it shows the left’s hypocrisy in bashing Trump over sex, and It reminds us we could have had her as president, had Trump not run.

Nah. You just consume massive amounts of Republican media and have fallen for the Hillary = Satan stuff. Reading your posts here is like watching Fox.

They got you.

If only trump only exemplified one of the deadly sins and not every single one

5 Likes

Pubs posted obamessiah on an almost daily basis.

What an odd argument. Are you saying Trump is no better than Hillary?

The left’s hypocrisy? How about the right’s? They made it their mission to oust Clinton over his adultery. And now y’all think you can just look the other way and not look like complete fools? It is the most delicious example of pure partisan hackery I’ve seen in the last 3 decades and it makes me just so happy to see suckers like you running cover for the Mango Madman every day.

2 Likes

Kavanaugh was even there making it his personal mission to to accomplish it.

The current Vice President, the esteemed Mike Pence, as the most textbook example.