Donald Trump goes after Joe Biden's speech impediment

don’t tell me what to do lib…go order you cat around.

Your…

I like these threads…i get to watch you try for the full circle…victim for trump who insults libs while playing victim.

1 Like

I have the video right here. Biden does appear to stutter and unable to proper speak his words.

Trump without a doubt stuttered here. Again, I have had a speech impediment my entire life and know lots of people who do, and he is indeed mocking his speech impediment.

1 Like

Sorry. I meant to say Biden stuttered here. Trump mocked him for it.

Joe Biden does indeed have a speech impediment. That’s not up for debate.

Trump can go after Biden for a lot of things. I think making fun of his disability (I hate writing that) is off limits.

Biden’s lifelong struggle with a stutter is well-documented.

Trump love going after someone for their disability. Remember the report he mocked?

1 Like

Idiot Boy has the nerve to bash on Biden. Joe has got more class in his pinky than Idiot Boy can ever wish for.

Why doesn’t trump show us HIS college transcripts so we can judge HIS IQ?

Pitiful POS.

3 Likes

This is so true!

Again, attempting to take actions out of their context, as an argument, does not work.

Biden has been open about his struggles with his stutter, working for years reciting Shakespeare into the mirror to study his facial movements. He donates his time to organizations dedicated to helping people overcome their stutters. He talks about it on TV and works to raise awareness.

And the President mocked him about it.

Flip that around, and it’s not the same situation.

Donald Trump has never had anything to “overcome” in his life. He’s never believed he was anything less than perfect, and has never worked to improve himself.

2 Likes

He was articulate when he was bashing the millennials.

I agree. Biden is despicable for bashing people publicly.

I disagree.

Maybe it wasn’t 5th Avenue. Maybe it was 6th. Or 7th. No one really knows. Let’s wait until we have the whole story.

Still waiting for the link to Biden stuttering.

Fat donald can’t even pronounce words specifically written on a sheet of ■■■■■■■ paper. Lol
/thread

3 Likes

Yep.

“Before his rise in politics, though, Biden dealt with stuttering throughout his childhood and into his twenties”

Scroll up. The video has already been posted.

Nothing is off limits to a sociopath.

1 Like

Trump should be the last person to make fun of someone speaking pattern.