Donald Trump. Best President ever?

Nope, sorry. He’s second, but only to Lincoln.

I heard that from a reliable source.

1 Like

Yep, as soon as tax cuts got into the system and his trade wars started it’s been volatile and downward

Trump is the worst president because he doubled the deficit in 2 years at full employment

As far as I’m concerned, the haters were trying to force Globalization on the American people and still are with the resistance to National Security on the border.

The first sentence is wrong.

The rest of the argument is false.

Where did you get this information?

1 Like

Thank you for being concerned.

2 Likes

Trump had to erase Obama to help the economy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-administration-cancels-hundreds-of-obama-era-regulations/2017/07/20/55f501cc-6d68-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f99179386ef1

Saying that people you have never known or even met have “wasted” two years of their lives, in a post on an internet message board, is ■■■■■■■ rich. Have fun with your computer today. Don’t forget the hot pockets.

The OP question is sort of like some guy on an ER gurney asking the medical staff if a sucking chest wound isn’t the best wound ever, EVER?

4 Likes

Sorry but I don’t buy it. Lol

No real life person believes the unbelievable stuff said in the first post. He is making fun of conservatives or Trump supporters. It’s kind of funny.

Help the economy by adding fewer jobs, lower stock market returns, lower GDP growth, slower real wage growth? So much help. But at least we doubled the deficit and the rich reaped the rewards.

If enduring hatred and ridicule are testaments to the character of a president, then wouldn’t President Obama be Champion of the World? Yes he would, absolutely. He puts the current president, the great Whiner in Chief, to shame. Obama was stoic, the current president whines and pouts about every negative comment directed his way like an ill-tempered two year old.

Accomplishments:

Built the wall. Nope.
Gave the rich a tax cut. Check.
Put Hillary in jail. Nope.
Sided with Putin over our own DOJ. Check.
Gave middle class 10% tax cut. Nope.
Put farmers on welfare over tariffs with other countries. Check.
Repeal and replace ObamaCare. Nope.

This list does not sound like a list of success.

more hatred then Lincoln? really?

Well, it’s working great, I must say.

1 Like

He’s great because people dislike him.

Yep that checks out.

Wall built.
Clinton in prison.
Trumpcare covers everyone, and at a fraction of the cost.
National debt well on its way to being eliminated.
World fears and respects us.
ISIS eliminated.
Banned Muslims entering the US.
Too busy working to take time off.
Enormous hands.

Truly, a majority of Americans disapprove of Donald only because they can’t help but be jealous in the face of such amazing awesomeness.

1 Like

I don’t understand - just a few days ago the right wing was demanding Trump shut the government down if he didn’t get his wall funding. So he did exactly what they wanted him to do. So why are the blaming the Democrats for something they all wanted done?

Plus, they hate government, so one would think they would be praising Trump for shutting it down - not trying to pretend he isn’t the one who did it.

No. I did not say that at any time or anywhere.

Yes really. Lincoln was elected twice.