Donald Trump. Angel or Devil?

Donnie is character disordered.

He comes off as nuts sometimes (pathological lying) because he pretty much is.

Minion of Satan.

No doubt in my mind.

Ive reported myself for that post. I dint realize Donnie was flipping the bird

He’s a flawed human being. Like the rest of us.

I for one was a big fan of obama’s efforts on behalf of prisoners. A lot of good people end up in there and the recent (as well as historical) issues with the DOJ should really make us all question our ““justice”” system. When the state provides practically limitless resources for prosecutions and next to nothing for defense, is it really the Department of Justice? I would argue that Department of Prosecutions is more fitting.

1 Like

One of the best statements I have ever heard about the justice department came from the local sheriff’s deputies in my home town.

“Everyone hates the defense attorney and worships the prosecutor until they are the ones who are on trial.”

While our system is based on the principle of innocent until proven guilty most people don’t see it that way. They assume the person on trial is guilty as hell in most cases and view defense attorneys as abetting criminality. They view the prosecution as heroes.

There is no doubt in my mind that this viewpoint plays a role in how our criminal justice cases play out. Even those in the jury, who are just normal people, are affected by those views.

You could have just hit the delete post button :smiley:

Donald’s an idiot, but a completely human one.

He’s too dumb to be either.